Cristiano Ronaldo (193 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was having a poor game but never gives up and proper fighter/leader, incredible the amount of disrespect he gets on here from posters.

He has had great season overall again.
People are shameless. I’d take Ronaldo and his competitive spirit over almost every single player in this current Juve. I don’t care that he’s had a bad few matches, and missed some good chances. Even in those matches he fights his ass off and gets in position for those chances. Everyone with a brain should have realized the goals would start coming from him again soon enough

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I never said he's the problem. I said his salary and the fact that he's 37 are.

You're basically mortgaging your future.

We're not going to win the CL in the next 2-3 seasons anyway, so why waste his time and ours?
because if we don't "waste" money on ronaldo, we are wasting it on dybala 15m salary, rabiot and ramsey 7 million salary, kulu 45m fee, berna 35m fee and 4 million salary, bonucci 6.5m salary, de siglio 2.5m salary, douglas costa 45m fee and 5 million salary.

ronaldo is not the cause for juve making dumb decisions. juve was pretty good about wasting money before he came here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I never said he's the problem. I said his salary and the fact that he's 37 are.

You're basically mortgaging your future.

We're not going to win the CL in the next 2-3 seasons anyway, so why waste his time and ours?
By what? Having him play next year? It’s not mortgaging our future. He’s banging in 30+ goals a season. Who replaces that? If we can afford Haaland or Lewandowski sign me up. But selling Ronaldo to build around your soyboy Dybala would just be a disaster.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If we beat Milan, we only need 4 points in the 3 games after that.
Strangely enough, I’m way more confident against Milan and Inter than I am with us playing against Sassuolo or Bologna.

Our away form has been diabolical all season. Infact, that was one of our few wins away from home this season against Udinese just then. But somehow, we have the best home record of any team in Serie A so far.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
By what? Having him play next year? It’s not mortgaging our future. He’s banging in 30+ goals a season. Who replaces that? If we can afford Haaland or Lewandowski sign me up. But selling Ronaldo to build around your soyboy Dybala would just be a disaster.
We're not going to get much for Dybala right now anyway. We shouldn't be building around one player. We should be building a team.

Hopefully, Allegri comes in, gets what he wants, and manages to figure things out.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
People are shameless. I’d take Ronaldo and his competitive spirit over almost every single player in this current Juve. I don’t care that he’s had a bad few matches, and missed some good chances. Even in those matches he fights his ass off and gets in position for those chances. Everyone with a brain should have realized the goals would start coming from him again soon enough
He is second only to Lewa in goals this year with less games than alot of other attackers with one of the worst supporting cast behind him and have people in here slagging him off constantly and making out like he is having a shit season and dont care him about the club and only himself, its so disrespectful.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
And silly lads like @Bianconero81 and @Nedved96 think this guy is the problem, and not that clown Dybala :disagree:
I am not a reactionary poster. 60 million Euros per year for a 36 year old who is overall is clearly in decline (as we all saw in the first 80 minutes of this game) is a bad financial investment.

Yes he came clutch today, but sometimes one must think long term.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am not a reactionary poster. 60 million Euros per year for a 36 year old who is overall is clearly in decline (as we all saw in the first 80 minutes of this game) is a bad financial investment.

Yes he came clutch today, but sometimes it’s good to think long term.
Long term like renewing Dybala :lol: Europa League here we come!

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I hope we qualify for the CL so he can stay for 1 last shot. Our priorities should be to get a proper coach, get rid of serie C level players and build a strong midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Yes he came clutch today, but sometimes one must think long term.
I'd be very much happy to sell Ronaldo if we had a sporting director who knew how to build a squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)