Cristiano Ronaldo (110 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
fortunately, juve haven't lost their power domestically. so its possible to build and be successful on that front until the quality of the team is back to cl standards. indeed its a very similar situation to bayern, take away bayern's access to solid coaching.
I agree, I think keeping your stature as a club is way easier in Italy or Spain compared to the EPL for example where you easily could go from fighting for league title to being stuck to fighting for 4th spot at best. That's the reason why players like Pogba, Aubameyang and Harry Kane have wanted to leave as their not interested wasting their prime not even competing in the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone tell me a player that would score 37 goals with this Juventus? Some of you lack perspective... The midget would've retired if he played for Juve...
Ronaldo made no excuses, he sucked up and made goals out of the scraps he got. And you guys want to sell the only one with a winning mentality in the team?
FFS...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Can someone tell me a player that would score 37 goals with this Juventus? Some of you lack perspective... The midget would've retired if he played for Juve...
Ronaldo made no excuses, he sucked up and made goals out of the scraps he got. And you guys want to sell the only one with a winning mentality in the team?
FFS...
Nothing like reading the posts before you comment

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Icunti. Disgusting one dimensional POS shit stirring shitcunt. Icunti, Fagjinho and Plumberson Failieri are the players we must avoid at all costs this summer, next summer, and forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano can go when Haaland comes in and that will probably be in 1-2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But if Haaland comes in, where does Dybala play? What about Zaniolo and Kuluveski? Do we deploy 4-2-3-1 with a double pivot mid and Zaniolo and Kulu flanking Dybala, behind Haaland as the lone striker? Can this work? Will Klopp or Ziziou endorse it? :boh: :D

Jul 20, 2012
Fuck Icunti. Disgusting one dimensional POS shit stirring shitcunt. Icunti, Fagjinho and Plumberson Failieri are the players we must avoid at all costs this summer, next summer, and forever.

- - - Updated - - -

But if Haaland comes in, where does Dybala play? What about Zaniolo and Kuluveski? Do we deploy 4-2-3-1 with a double pivot mid and Zaniolo and Kulu flanking Dybala, behind Haaland as the lone striker? Can this work? Will Klopp or Ziziou endorse it? :boh: :D
Ronaldo out boga, tonali, zaniolo in?

I know value you wise it isn't similar but would you do it?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ronaldo out boga, tonali, zaniolo in?

I know value you wise it isn't similar but would you do it?
No Bro. You know why? Because none of them is as marketable or as established as Ronnie.

That's why I said Pogba and Zaniolo. One is an established star with a huge following (and he already knows how we operate), and the other is a very promising budding superstar.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Icardi can suck several dicks.
Maxi Lopez should be first in line.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe Tici was trying so hard to sign that dude.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Read his last post again, Juventus is a big club so we must act like a big club.

That is mean, he want us to do transfer dealing like Real Madrid and surround him with better players

He really want to continue with us, as in our scudetto celebration he stated he want 10th

But, if our mercato unpleasing. We know what will happen

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No Bro. You know why? Because none of them is as marketable or as established as Ronnie.

That's why I said Pogba and Zaniolo. One is an established star with a huge following (and he already knows how we operate), and the other is a very promising budding superstar.
Yup.

Theres is just ONE Ronaldo.

You see Bogas Tonalis and Fuckinhos every fuking week. But Ronaldo is a generational talent... fuck that, he is a historical talent in the same height as the maradonas and the peles just by his numbers.

Fuck any suggestion of selling him and replacing him with young scrubs

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yup.

Theres is just ONE Ronaldo.

You see Bogas Tonalis and Fuckinhos every fuking week. But Ronaldo is a generational talent... fuck that, he is a historical talent in the same height as the maradonas and the peles just by his numbers.

Fuck any suggestion of selling him and replacing him with young scrubs

and they want to sell him after him breaking so many records for juve.

i mean cmon.

also they want to sell him despite being the only player in last 2 years to score any goals in CL knockout rounds.

yeah he earns lots of money. yeah so what? he's earned every single penny. this isn't the same as R9 moving to milan or ronaldinho moving to milan. this guy is delivering day in and out,. and he doesnt want to murder fans is a bonus too

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

i mean cmon.

also they want to sell him despite being the only player in last 2 years to score any goals in CL knockout rounds.

yeah he earns lots of money. yeah so what? thats what he is paid to do. this isn't the same as R9 moving to milan or ronaldinho moving to milan. this guy is delivering day in and out. and he doesnt want to murder fans is a bonus too
And not only he is earning his bills on the field... but he has brought so much into Juve with is brand that is unmeasurable.

On the field, he is Juventus right now.

You think people outside italy want to see the bernas and the khediras? A lot of people attention is now in Juve thanks to Ronaldo.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
And not only he is earning his bills on the field... but he has brought so much into Juve with is brand that is unmeasurable.

On the field, he is Juventus right now.

You think people outside italy want to see the bernas and the khediras? A lot of people attention is now in Juve thanks to Ronaldo.
agreed.

and the funny part is that so many members talk about "grinta" and how "grinta" is juve dna, and that players need more "grinta" ...well name me a player that personifies grinta more than ronaldo? the dude has been world class for 15 years! his never say die attitude is literally fino alla fine personified. and we want this to be exchanged...for icardi?

more than any attacker in history. of juve. more than del piero. more than trezeguet. more than tevez, more than platini. ronaldo is juventus personified.

@JuveJay come agree with me, senpai
@Osman you too

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

i mean cmon.

yeah he earns lots of money. yeah so what? he's earned every single penny. this isn't the same as R9 moving to milan or ronaldinho moving to milan. this guy is delivering day in and out,. and he doesnt want to murder fans is a bonus too

200.gif

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lets just hope Barca not win the UCL

- - - Updated - - -

agreed.

and the funny part is that so many members talk about "grinta" and how "grinta" is juve dna, and that players need more "grinta" ...well name me a player that personifies grinta more than ronaldo? the dude has been world class for 15 years! his never say die attitude is literally fino alla fine personified. and we want this to be exchanged...for icardi?

more than any attacker in history. of juve. more than del piero. more than trezeguet. more than tevez, more than platini. ronaldo is juventus personified.

@JuveJay come agree with me, senpai
@Osman you too
Less than Immobile and I hold Del Piero above CR7 because he play for team, he is Juventino in and out
Oh, I always remember how i running in happiness in my old home when he scored the goal against River Plate in Toyota Cup :green:
In my point of view, CR7 playing for his records and $$, hope he prove me wrong with his decision this season

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 80)