Cristiano Ronaldo (126 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
and get this. they want to replace a model professional, an icon of the game...with icardi..the same icardi who said he will get gangsters to murder inter fans.
I haven't been reading Tuz lately, just mostly posting but I can imagine there has been some jewels. I will catch up once the heat wave is over.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If there’s an offer in the 50m range, i think he should be sold.

It’s great to see the GOAT wearing our colours, but it’s obvious that he wasn’t the missing puzzle in the club’s pursuit for european success. None of that is his fault, since he has been brilliant for us, but the club needs look at the future.He will be 36 next year, and despite the excellent shape he is in, he is not getting any younger.

Plus i can’t help but feel that his presence has made the team take it at all for granted. He has given his heart and soul, but the others have slacked off, expecting him to carry them everytime, resulting in a team that might not necessarily be significantly superior to the one we had before he joined.

The bigger issue ofcourse, is who do you replace him with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think Ronaldo here has put a lot of pressure on our team and they just choked (being prone to choking anyway); hoping Pirlo can address this issue.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If there’s an offer in the 50m range, i think he should be sold.

It’s great to see the GOAT wearing our colours, but it’s obvious that he wasn’t the missing puzzle in the club’s pursuit for european success. None of that is his fault, since he has been brilliant for us, but the club needs look at the future.He will be 36 next year, and despite the excellent shape he is in, he is not getting any younger.

Plus i can’t help but feel that his presence has made the team take it at all for granted. He has given his heart and soul, but the others have slacked off, expecting him to carry them everytime, resulting in a team that might not necessarily be significantly superior to the one we had before he joined.

The bigger issue ofcourse, is who do you replace him with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Ronaldo plays until his legs cannot run anymore or he decides to quit us.

Way too valable for usright now, in and off the field.

Just think, you sell him to replace him with whom?

The teams needs rejuvenation , fine, but he is unsellable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)