Cristiano Ronaldo (157 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's not going to win it with PSG. If he wants another CL, then might as well go to Bayern, Liverpool, or return to Real.
He is not going to Bayern, their directors personally insulted him by mocking Juve for signing an old player like him lol. He isnt going to EPL again, especially Man Us rivals. Going back to Real possible (tho was at odds with Perez ) or going to PSG. No other options make sense.

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
MJ retired at 36 and due to outside circumstances (Jerry Krause). Ronaldo has better sports technology than MJ and the same mentality. Ronaldo will play until he's 40 and he still has at least 3 more years in him to play at the highest level.
He won't abandon Juve like a little bitch. That ain't no GOAT mentality. He'll conquer a Champions League with Juve and make @pavelnel suck his pipi.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is not going to Bayern, their directors personally insulted him by mocking Juve for signing an old player like him lol. He isnt going to EPL again, especially Man Us rivals. Going back to Real possible (tho was at odds with Perez ) or going to PSG. No other options make sense.
PSG also holds the advantage of possibly adding another league trophy to his cabinet.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If he does leave then I can't really fault him

He's a competitor and with the changes at the club beginning last summer it puts unnecessary distance between him and the objectives he wants to accomplish with Juventus

The club has fucked up badly and now is hitting the reset button (rightfully so) to end the current cycle and begin to build for a new one

He doesn't have time to sit around and wait for that

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Jorge Mendes is only using the transfer as a wake up call to the Juve board. They need to sell some of the rotten tomatoes in the squad and properly position themselves as a multi-level-threat to the CL. Chill out guys...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when he joined madrid, it took him 3 seasons of first round of CL eliminations before he reached final in 2013

for stars like ronaldo, they dont give up just because things dont go their way. thats why he is GOAT. never give up attitutde.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He said in his message that he is readyfor next season...and he posted that before sarri was sacked.

Surely he most likely knew about the Pirlo thing since 2 weeks ago or so so for him thats no surprise.

I just hope that he want to gives this team anotehr chance...because to be honest we have embarrased ourselves everytime we play in the CL and he has to carry us.

Lets get real, is not about romanticism.. people talk here about ronaldo not being a pussy and that he will remember the applause we gave him years ago.. but is not about that in the real world--is about administration. Juve admin is in shambles right now and we have no project. What did you guys expect? All of us have realized that we have fallen considerably and the board cant do shit.. he knows this too.

Would you continue carrying this amount of trash another year if you were him?

if he leaves i would not blame him-

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He said in his message that he is readyfor next season...and he posted that before sarri was sacked.

Surely he most likely knew about the Pirlo thing since 2 weeks ago or so so for him thats no surprise.

I just hope that he want to gives this team anotehr chance...because to be honest we have embarrased ourselves everytime we play in the CL and he has to carry us.

Lets get real, is not about romanticism.. people talk here about ronaldo not being a pussy and that he will remember the applause we gave him years ago.. but is not about that in the real world--is about administration. Juve admin is in shambles right now and we have no project. What did you guys expect? All of us have realized that we have fallen considerably and the board cant do shit.. he knows this too.

Would you continue carrying this amount of trash another year if you were him?

if he leaves i would not blame him-
Bingo

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Hypothetical Situation: PSG offer 60-70 million for Ronaldo. Do we sell if it guarantees Pogba and Zaniolo come in? :boh:
I will take it even if it Zaniolo and Tonali, my perspective is after 2 years CR7 is gone (0), but Zaniolo + Tonali probably worth around 150 million euro
As simple as that, and in that 2 years we only get Serie A and probably go as far to QF in UCL if we are lucky

But, if under extraordinary circumstances CR7 can take us to UCL title. I will be bullied here

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)