Cristiano Ronaldo (145 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh i dont think agnelli was thinking about pirlo just yesterday.

He most likely planned to sack sarri since weeks ago and by that time talked to pirlo if he wanted the chance in case zidane rejected.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I will take it even if it Zaniolo and Tonali, my perspective is after 2 years CR7 is gone (0), but Zaniolo + Tonali probably worth around 150 million euro
As simple as that, and in that 2 years we only get Serie A and probably go as far to QF in UCL if we are lucky

But, if under extraordinary circumstances CR7 can take us to UCL title. I will be bullied here
:shifty: :numnum: Why wait? We can always start early :donedeal: :D :b81:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
:shifty: :numnum: Why wait? We can always start early :donedeal: :D :b81:
Treat everyone fairly
When it really happen I will take the bullied and salute him that he can take us to the title
But since it is not yet happen, I can have my opinion and you can not bullied me because it is still not happen yet :p

Everything can happen in the pitch, but with our current club and compare it with other clubs with oil $$$
I can say our chance is really slim, but still not 0%

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So dumb, we went from one of the best teams in Europe. A team Cristiano Ronaldo felt he could take his next step with to being like Manchester United where a superstar like Pogba wants to leave because the team can't match his ambitions.

Nedved and Paratici really dropped the ball. Hopefully we can see a fast bounce back, just like Bayern who were in a similar situation as us when they had to rejuvenate after Robben and Ribery and a few others got old.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So dumb, we went from one of the best teams in Europe. A team Cristiano Ronaldo felt he could take his next step with to being like Manchester United where a superstar like Pogba wants to leave because the team can't match his ambitions.

Nedved and Paratici really dropped the ball. Hopefully we can see a fast bounce back, just like Bayern who were in a similar situation as us when they had to rejuvenate after Robben and Ribery and a few others got old.
fortunately, juve haven't lost their power domestically. so its possible to build and be successful on that front until the quality of the team is back to cl standards. indeed its a very similar situation to bayern, take away bayern's access to solid coaching.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So I pose this question in all seriousness.
Does Juve stay the course or sell him to psg for money and Icardi?
I’m torn. As much as I love CR7 saving on his wages and the money he would get Juve is huge toward renewing this team
then again its RoNaldo

what do you guys think ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)