Cristiano Ronaldo (193 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think he will stay. But it he goes i wont be sad at all. He gave his all and wants to continue with Paris then it’s fine.
Would you want $ from Paris or players exchange. Verratti + €€€ would be dope. He can finally play the regista role.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Unpopular opinion: If we're in full rebuilding mode wouldn't sending him away and investing in new talent be more beneficial?
We're not going to win CL with this squad and COVID.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He's not going to win it with PSG. If he wants another CL, then might as well go to Bayern, Liverpool, or return to Real.
I think he want team that has chance, but still struggle to win it. And then PSG suit the criteria

That way he will become the hero that give the team UCL

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Unpopular opinion: If we're in full rebuilding mode wouldn't sending him away and investing in new talent be more beneficial?
We're not going to win CL with this squad and COVID.
Winning the UCL in the next year or the following one is a utopia. Still Cristiano can improve our standing in that competition especially if hes helped by better players. If we're in full rebuild however, i agree that we'd be wasting him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Reasons that he will go
- we will not make significant investment
- he still want to play at higher level, with better teammates
- we are forced to reduce our wage bill
- after he reflect that the decision that he choose and we cannot block him

There will be farewell letter from him and thank you letter from our boss

Hopefully we still can get at least his book value, the worst scenario is we let him go with mutual consent, or 2 years free loan

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Reasons that he will go

Hopefully we still can get at least his book value, the worst scenario is we let him go with mutual consent, or 2 years free loan

Now why the fuck would we let him go for free? Are we some kinda idiotic charity than not only houses every freeloader there is in world football but also let's players leave for free just because we're nice?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Now why the fuck would we let him go for free? Are we some kinda idiotic charity than not only houses every freeloader there is in world football but also let's players leave for free just because we're nice?
If he want to go, we cannot afford his salary and the other club take this opportunity

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Reasons that he will go

You've been wrong about everything, so that means I expect him to stay 100%.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If he want to go, we cannot afford his salary and the other club take this opportunity

We can afford his Salary, especially, with the likes of Khedira, Matuidi, Berna, Rugani leaving. If PSG or any other team wants him, they'll have to pay at least 70m.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We can afford his Salary, especially, with the likes of Khedira, Matuidi, Berna, Rugani leaving. If PSG or any other team wants him, they'll have to pay at least 70m.
Agree. Agnelli has to force these bumbs out of the club. As for CR7, please stop calling him an aging player.
At his fitness level, he could go for another 3 years scoring crazy amount of goals at least. Younger players like hazard can’t even perform well consistently for two years.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Please don't leave, you're the only guaranteed quality for next year. Pirlo is a gamble, we might not even have decent mercato, but if we have Cr7 things would be easier for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)