Cristiano Ronaldo (149 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine hugging ronaldo from behind. consoling him after the cl exit. whispering in his ear everything will be alright, as you lightly caress his chisled jaw. then you go out to dinner with him to the finest restuarant in paris. after a night of fun dining the best foods, you go back to his yacht and finish the everning with a nice relaxing massage to his body with oil.

would be a cool story to tell my gf when i come back

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
again, how does Neymar and Ronaldo fit together anyway?
I dont know but its not really my job to see how they fit...
I guess Ronaldo will be on the left while Neymar will move into a central position or the other way around OR... Neymar sold to Barcelona and then Ronaldo fits right in...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I dont know but its not really my job to see how they fit...
I guess Ronaldo will be on the left while Neymar will move into a central position or the other way around OR... Neymar sold to Barcelona and then Ronaldo fits right in...
Barça cant afford Neymar.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barça cant afford Neymar.
Well - They cant on paper but it might not stop them..
You know how they are strict on the whole FFP thing.. They threat and threat and then give you a an just for it to be lifted days later..
Lets say if Barcelona really want Neymar they would find a way (FFP or no FFP)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
imagine hugging ronaldo from behind. consoling him after the cl exit. whispering in his ear everything will be alright, as you lightly caress his chisled jaw. then you go out to dinner with him to the finest restuarant in paris. after a night of fun dining the best foods, you go back to his yacht and finish the everning with a nice relaxing massage to his body with oil.

would be a cool story to tell my gf when i come back
Gf. Right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)