Cristiano Ronaldo (76 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I was making a point that CR7 is having a great season and thats the only positive thing if we want to go far in CHL and you go tell us who has the most assists in CHL. You thought i was comparing Allegri with Sarri thats why you had a tantrum. Relax Allegri is the best coach ever in the game.

P.s. i stand correct. Ronaldo this season has goal every 103 minutes compare to last year goal every 130 minutes. You do the math.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was making a point that CR7 is having a great season and thats the only positive thing if we want to go far in CHL and you go tell us who has the most assists in CHL. You thought i was comparing Allegri with Sarri thats why you had a tantrum. Relax Allegri is the best coach ever in the game.

P.s. i stand correct. Ronaldo this season has goal every 103 minutes compare to last year goal every 130 minutes. You do the math.
You’re a muppet, pal. Ronn and myself made the point that his great form last year didn’t save us. It didn’t. You said he never produced like this, but he did, he just did it with goals+assists last year, whereas this year his goal creation is almost identical, only he’s doing it exclusively with goals and without assists.

It has nothing to do with Allegri or Sarri specifically. It has to do with us sucking in attack this year and for that matter the second half of last year. Our overall attacking play has been absolute ass since February last year, with a rare decent performance here and there. Ronaldo creating goals at around 1 per 90 both seasons hasn’t been able to overcome the collective egg the rest of our team has laid. Neither Allegri or Sarri has figured this out. It rightly cost Allegri his job last year and if Sarri doesn’t figure it out very shortly it should cost him his.

Needless to say, hopefully he figures out something tactically to stop our over reliance on Ronaldo.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
When Ronaldo played for Real Madrid, he had simply insane support from Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Kroos, and, first and foremost, Benzema. They created for him so many chances that often times he could afford to be pretty wasteful but still score a lot of goal.

CR7 at Juventus is a different CR7. Here he's more like a leader he is for his international team, where he has to do a lot of things on his own. And that's a very bad comparison for Juventus, because it means either the lack of class among the players or poor team management. It looks like it's both, which is a real shame. Because with better players besides him and the top manager on the bench this CR7 could be an absolutely unstoppable beast. Instead he's wasting his time and energy compensating Sarri's lack of ideas and Paratici's opportunistic approach to the transfer market.

Apr 19, 2007
You’re a muppet, pal. Ronn and myself made the point that his great form last year didn’t save us. It didn’t. You said he never produced like this, but he did, he just did it with goals+assists last year, whereas this year his goal creation is almost identical, only he’s doing it exclusively with goals and without assists.

It has nothing to do with Allegri or Sarri specifically. It has to do with us sucking in attack this year and for that matter the second half of last year. Our overall attacking play has been absolute ass since February last year, with a rare decent performance here and there. Ronaldo creating goals at around 1 per 90 both seasons hasn’t been able to overcome the collective egg the rest of our team has laid. Neither Allegri or Sarri has figured this out. It rightly cost Allegri his job last year and if Sarri doesn’t figure it out very shortly it should cost him his.

Needless to say, hopefully he figures out something tactically to stop our over reliance on Ronaldo.
You have to weight his current form as well compard to that of the whole season. He was pretty poor at the beginning of the season. If I looked correctly he had 6 goals in first 15 games this season. 18 goals in last 15

Now we have to keep growing our game around him. IMO there are only 5-6 players you completely change the way you play to make them better. He is one of them and results follow eventually. Dybala and the midfield need to step up and Sarri needs to be better tactically to be balanced. Our play has dropped since hes played better which is interesting to me. If we can get the others around him to fit into his team we will be unstoppable but if not we probably wont win a trophy. I think we get it pretty soon. Not be invincible but get balanced and start to grow

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
When Ronaldo played for Real Madrid, he had simply insane support from Marcelo, Carvajal, Modric, Kroos, and, first and foremost, Benzema. They created for him so many chances that often times he could afford to be pretty wasteful but still score a lot of goal.

CR7 at Juventus is a different CR7. Here he's more like a leader he is for his international team, where he has to do a lot of things on his own. And that's a very bad comparison for Juventus, because it means either the lack of class among the players or poor team management. It looks like it's both, which is a real shame. Because with better players besides him and the top manager on the bench this CR7 could be an absolutely unstoppable beast. Instead he's wasting his time and energy compensating Sarri's lack of ideas and Paratici's opportunistic approach to the transfer market.
And it’s not as if Juventus is some scrub team that can’t compete with Real. In all our recent encounters against them, Ronaldo was the difference maker, meaning we can be just as good as Real, if not better.
The guys managing this team need to know that building a good team should come first and foremost. Market opportunities were great in the early 2010s when we had less money and bad players in a lot of positions. Now we have a solid team, so we should focus on one or two players a window who can move the needle, not 5-6 players who are the same or of worse quality than the ones we already have.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You have to weight his current form as well compard to that of the whole season. He was pretty poor at the beginning of the season. If I looked correctly he had 6 goals in first 15 games this season. 18 goals in last 15

Now we have to keep growing our game around him. IMO there are only 5-6 players you completely change the way you play to make them better. He is one of them and results follow eventually. Dybala and the midfield need to step up and Sarri needs to be better tactically to be balanced. Our play has dropped since hes played better which is interesting to me. If we can get the others around him to fit into his team we will be unstoppable but if not we probably wont win a trophy. I think we get it pretty soon. Not be invincible but get balanced and start to grow
He started last season in an off shooting form as well, 1st couple of games he couldn't score until he started figuring it out (the new squad, league, philosophy). This year he's more adapted so we should have expected him to produce right away. Which he did, until he entered that slump of form which was due to his injury

Apr 19, 2007
He started last season in an off shooting form as well, 1st couple of games he couldn't score until he started figuring it out (the new squad, league, philosophy). This year he's more adapted so we should have expected him to produce right away. Which he did, until he entered that slump of form which was due to his injury
He was never in great form at the beginning of the season. Even before the injury he looked lost under Sarri.

Apr 19, 2007
:agree: He looked really good in September and early to mid October.
He did but that was 4 goals in 9 games. Not close to his current form. Im not saying this to knock him but that in the form hes in right now hes able to lift us to a top 3 team if we gain balance. Hopefully Lyon will go our way and we have 3-4 weeks to sort out this form and try to get some momentum going into the final stretch.

My biggest issue with this team is not doing what it takes to punish the opponent chasing us. We should be up 6 points right now even in bad form. We need to find balance around Ronaldo quickly defensively and also support in the attack

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i'll never understand why a player wouldn't even be included the squad even if he is being rested
What happens if we get some unfortunate injuries during the game, its not like coming to the game will kill him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 58)