Cristiano Ronaldo (54 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Barca fans are so stupid :sergio:
Twitter is a legitimate cesspool, i have never seen so many fucking retards compacted into a small space.

Ill never forget a lengthy heated argument i had with a fucking trans Furry (for some reason >70% of that site are demi-queer furries) about a male mma fighter who transitioned and started fighting women.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Twitter is a legitimate cesspool, i have never seen so many fucking retards compacted into a small space.

Ill never forget a lengthy heated argument i had with a fucking trans Furry (for some reason >70% of that site are demi-queer furries) about a male mma fighter who transitioned and started fighting women.
all these social media sites have dumb people spewing their idiocy. Only Tuz is safe.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
lol at people posting fake stuff. I don't even know which is more stupid, to actually re-post them as a fact before checking their realiability or just believe them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

so youre fighting with trans furries on twitter and calling other people retarted?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Reddit seems alright to me. There are some idiots but it's ok if you compare the amounts of them to Twitter or Facebook
depends entirely on the subreddit. certain small insulated communities are ok but anything with mainstream appeal is full of retards and people trying to make the same dumb jokes for internet points

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
depends entirely on the subreddit. certain small insulated communities are ok but anything with mainstream appeal is full of retards and people trying to make the same dumb jokes for internet points
Well, yeah. Reddit has the biggest amount of incels imo :D Yesterday I came across one thread where some Indian guy was spewing hate to American people for being racist because none white girl wants him. Then I saw his pictures and dude looks two times worse than Franck Ribery.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well, yeah. Reddit has the biggest amount of incels imo :D Yesterday I came across one thread where some Indian guy was spewing hate to American people for being racist because none white girl wants him. Then I saw his pictures and dude looks two times worse than Franck Ribery.
If you say indian, do you refer to native americans, or to those using bum-guns?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Damn... sounds horrible :shifty:
its more Lion and Lgortudor then anyone should have to endure

- - - Updated - - -

yea the whole "white people are racist cause they wont fuck me" from people who nobody of any color would fuck seems to be a hot ticket on reddit. lot of incels of color on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)