Cristiano Ronaldo (104 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's really hard not to despise these fuckers. They're so venomous, so toxic. One of the posters even called Salah's daughter a whore, a young girl not even in her teens FFS. All this because she's not reading the Koran and wearing a fucking veil. Fuck those people, like seriously.
Wasn't Benatia's excuse for demanding a transfer out, halfway through the season, to leave Western Europe for this?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wasn't Benatia's excuse for demanding a transfer out, halfway through the season, to leave Western Europe for this?
Possibly :boh: I'm ok with someone wanting to adopt a more Islamic lifestyle (even if I am entirely against it), if that's your thing. Just don't shove that shit down other people's throats - kinda like how Vegans try to impose their shit on others.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Possibly :boh: I'm ok with someone wanting to adopt a more Islamic lifestyle (even if I am entirely against it), if that's your thing. Just don't shove that shit down other people's throats - kinda like how Vegans try to impose their shit on others.
Or crossfitters
time for this gem again:

a crossfitter, a vegan, and a tesla owner all walked into a bar. I know this because they told everyone within 5 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)