Cristiano Ronaldo (82 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Premium
Jan 26, 2009
Why are these fuckwits making me side with Salah?
It's really hard not to despise these fuckers. They're so venomous, so toxic. One of the posters even called Salah's daughter a whore, a young girl not even in her teens FFS. All this because she's not reading the Koran and wearing a fucking veil. Fuck those people, like seriously.

Kyle

Piemonte Calcio
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's really hard not to despise these fuckers. They're so venomous, so toxic. One of the posters even called Salah's daughter a whore, a young girl not even in her teens FFS. All this because she's not reading the Koran and wearing a fucking veil. Fuck those people, like seriously.
Wasn't Benatia's excuse for demanding a transfer out, halfway through the season, to leave Western Europe for this?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Premium
Jan 26, 2009
Wasn't Benatia's excuse for demanding a transfer out, halfway through the season, to leave Western Europe for this?
Possibly :boh: I'm ok with someone wanting to adopt a more Islamic lifestyle (even if I am entirely against it), if that's your thing. Just don't shove that shit down other people's throats - kinda like how Vegans try to impose their shit on others.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Possibly :boh: I'm ok with someone wanting to adopt a more Islamic lifestyle (even if I am entirely against it), if that's your thing. Just don't shove that shit down other people's throats - kinda like how Vegans try to impose their shit on others.
Or crossfitters
time for this gem again:

a crossfitter, a vegan, and a tesla owner all walked into a bar. I know this because they told everyone within 5 minutes