Cristiano Ronaldo (70 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wish there was an opportunity we could've signed him. Such a talented all-action midfielder - amazing at so many facets of the game.

Apparently Barcelona will make him write Frankie on the back instead of De Jong, because it will be more marketable since there are many De Jongs lol.

WTF happened to the club who was too cool for shirt sponsors? :lol:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
legends who are not bandieras, are usually linked to the last big club which they produced world class performances for.
Ronaldo will be linked to all of the clubs he played with but probably the most with Real Madrid because his legacy there was just too huge then probably United as they still sing his name 10 years later (happened the other day when I was there when Messi was down after that collision with Smalling). He might be linked to Juventus but not as much as the other two clubs.

May 23, 2013
Ah, I see. But Zidane won a lot with Real and was younger than cr7 I think.

R9 makes sense, he was at his peak with Inter
Zidane won 1 CL and 1 La Liga title at Madrid. Also if im not mistaken he was overall a better footballer at Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo will be linked to all of the clubs he played with but probably the most with Real Madrid because his legacy there was just too huge then probably United as they still sing his name 10 years later (happened the other day when I was there when Messi was down after that collision with Smalling). He might be linked to Juventus but not as much as the other two clubs.
Thats a fair way of looking at it as well. I suppose Ronaldo achieved too much to be linked to only one club as his prime was much longer than before mentioned legends...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)