Cristiano Ronaldo (162 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We being out makes me wonder if this guy’s staying another season. I mean he’ll already have his Scudetto and I’m sure by now he knows we can’t win an European trophy.

What’s left for him?
Doubt he leaves. Will stay at least next year, especially with the investment from the club.

Let’s wait to see what Paratici does in his first summer in charge before acting like the world is over.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Feel so bad for him about losing more than for the team. This guy is too good and determined to get him down. Hopefully he has more input now to tell Agnelli and Co what his ideas are in getting the trophy next season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just hoping he's up for one more try with us. And that we strengthen our midfield and defense in the summer. Dybala out for Joao Felix is also something I wouldn't mind at all.

Thank you for carrying this far, Cristiano.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Doubt he leaves. Will stay at least next year, especially with the investment from the club.

Let’s wait to see what Paratici does in his first summer in charge before acting like the world is over.
Hope he doesn’t, I assume we’ll have to convince him we can build a squad that can truly fight for the trophy, he knows what we have now isn’t good enough.

This will be our most important window in a long long time. This team has no foundation anymore, not even in the defense. Saying we need an overhaul is an understatement.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hope he doesn’t, I assume we’ll have to convince him we can build a squad that can truly fight for the trophy, he knows what we have now isn’t good enough.

This will be our most important window in a long long time. This team has no foundation anymore, not even in the defense. Saying we need an overhaul is an understatement.
One world class CM, and one world class CB is all we need imo. Ramsey coming in, sign a youngish top class CM like Pogba, Saul, Ndombele... and sign an aggressive, top class young CB in the Chiellini mold, like De Ligt.

Sell Dybala or Costa to fund the moves if necessary, as one of them is surplus right now, unfortunately, and our team would be much better if we upgraded other departments even if it would suck to lose one of them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One world class CM, and one world class CB is all we need imo. Ramsey coming in, sign a youngish top class CM like Pogba, Saul, Ndombele... and sign an aggressive, top class young CB in the Chiellini mold, like De Ligt.

Sell Dybala or Costa to fund the moves if necessary, as one of them is surplus right now, unfortunately, and our team would be much better if we upgraded other departments even if it would suck to lose one of them.
What about Pjanic? He's been shit for like forever. Is it worth keeping a pansy ass fag who plays 10 good games, if that, a year in the face of 70-80 million Euros?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What about Pjanic? He's been shit for like forever. Is it worth keeping a pansy ass fag who plays 10 good games, if that, a year in the face of 70-80 million Euros?
He was one of our only decent players tonight again in another big game.

I’d rather not sell our one good midfielder just because he’s inconsistent. We’re short on CM quality and numbers (assuming Khedira gone for sure). Pogba/Saul/Ndombele, Ramsey, Pjanic, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur looks pretty good to me.

We have an excess of forwards, and one of Costa/Dybala will actually free up funds to break the bank for an actual top class mid, instead of hoping for another miracle with some kid or freebie. And hopefully our budget and other sales can cover the cost of a world class CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)