Cristiano Ronaldo (80 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The tags :lol2:
When I see how some people here have so strong opinions about this subject, they should try to get wrongly accused of something. It’s the worst thing ever. The truth is that there are mentally unstable people in our everyday lig who aren’t violent psycho’s, but who’ll do everything to get you down if you stand in their way.
:agree:

All one has to do is look at what is going on with Title IX in American Colleges right now to see how utterly ridiculous and absurd the discourse has become surrounding sexual assault/rape/harassment, and what these things constitute.

https://www.theatlantic.com/educati...rtable-truth-about-campus-rape-policy/538974/

@GordoDeCentral

The first example in this article is a perfect example of it. As is the second part of the article about the junk science being taught.

...some schools have come to rely on the work of a small band of self-styled experts in the neurobiology of trauma who claim that sexual violations provoke a disabling, multifaceted physiological response. Being assaulted is traumatic, and no one should expect those who have been assaulted to have perfect recall or behave perfectly rationally, but this argument goes much further. It generally goes like this: People facing sexual assault become terrified, triggering a potent cascade of neurotransmitters and stress hormones. This chemical flood impairs the prefrontal cortex of the brain, impeding victims’ capacity for rational thought, and interferes with their memory. They may have significant trouble recalling their assault or describing it coherently or chronologically. The fear of imminent death may further elicit an extended catatonic state known as “tonic immobility,” rendering them powerless to speak or move—they feel “frozen.”

As a result, those adjudicating sexual-assault allegations are told, the absence of verbal or physical resistance, the inability to recall crucial parts of an alleged assault, a changing story—none of these factors should raise questions or doubt about a claim. Indeed, all of these behaviors can be considered evidence that an assault occurred.
All of which is patently absurd. And the fact it's being taught in Universities is even worse. Telling young women that if they are assaulted they are biologically programmed to become helpless during sexual assault and mentally impaired after. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wow. Mayorga's lawyer seems clueless.

'Is it true that Mr Ronaldo did not sign the agreement?' - 'It has been widely reported that it was signed by an attorney in Portugal.'.

What. The. Fuck.

This guy is going off on reporting? He seems to have no idea what he's doing and what evidence there is. Also loved his little presentation around the different heads of damages. What a ridiculous man.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This attorney looks like a typical ambulance-chasing, snake-oil salesmen slimy shitbag. Does he also have a ponytail? OK I’ve decided, she’s telling lies. Ronaldos innocent.
This man's little 'performance' buried every chance she ever had. This is total bogus.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually hope they don’t go too hard on her. Her lawyer and Der Spiegel are completely different, hope they pay.
No, they'll go after her. They have to. She gives them no option.

That one journalist from der spiegel is looking a bit silly now, but the lawsuit is newsworthy, so it will be difficult to sue der spiegel.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

All one has to do is look at what is going on with Title IX in American Colleges right now to see how utterly ridiculous and absurd the discourse has become surrounding sexual assault/rape/harassment, and what these things constitute.

https://www.theatlantic.com/educati...rtable-truth-about-campus-rape-policy/538974/

@GordoDeCentral

The first example in this article is a perfect example of it. As is the second part of the article about the junk science being taught.

All of which is patently absurd. And the fact it's being taught in Universities is even worse. Telling young women that if they are assaulted they are biologically programmed to become helpless during sexual assault and mentally impaired after. :sergio:
so if i get accosted by a persistent homeless guy and i gave him money despite feeling uneasy about it inside and not really remembering how tings went down, i got robbed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)