Cristiano Ronaldo (319 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol:

It's a bizarre notion, but one society expects us to accept so readily when it comes sexual harassment/assault/rape allegations. #MeToo and #BelieveHer are a cancer.
I hate how people trot out the statistic that 98% of women who make claims of sexual assault are telling the truth.
1. There is no way of determining the veracity of that number
2. Even if it were true, each case has to be treated on its own merits.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't stress it right now no. But the truth is he'd have a very thin line to walk anyway. On the one hand he'd have to prove she was too unstable to sign anything in 2010, on the other he'd have to make her sound stable enough to be credible.

None of that really matters anymore now, because he singlehandedly killed this case. He didn't know anything about the original agreement, referred to what had been reported as his own source several times and best of all he kept saying 'alleged' when it came to Ronaldo.

If your client is the victim, you don't say he 'allegedly' raped her. You say he raped her.

What a fucking shitshow.

And this guy is claiming the first lawyer was incompetent? Holy fuck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Maybe he doesn't want to get counter sued by the team of lawyers Ronaldo will have :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Can I just say that we’ve reached peak Tuz tonight

From the night of a thounsand mods, to tracking flights of players and now, watching press conferences of ponytailed ambulance chasers about an alleged rape from 10 years ago :lol3:

Tuz

Where will it end :lol:

God damn it, I love this place!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If your client is the victim, you don't say he 'allegedly' raped her. You say he raped her.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

I heard that several times, super confused me, had to remind myself this is her lawyer? Shouldn't he talk like the actual rape case he is seeking to bring forth is bit more matter of fact and not less uncertain like allegedly?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I hate how people trot out the statistic that 98% of women who make claims of sexual assault are telling the truth.
1. There is no way of determine the veracity of that number
2. Even if it were true, each case has to be treated on its own merits.
Yeah, some bullshit statistic about how only 2-10% of rape accusations are false.

For instance, consider Yager’s analysis of a 2010 study titled “False Allegations of Sexual Assault: An Analysis of Ten Years of Reported Cases.” The study is one of the few to examine false reports with specific reference to campus allegations, and is frequently cited by government officials and activists. David Lisak, a former associate professor of psychology at UMass Boston and a prominent consultant on campus sexual assault, is the lead author; when he and his co-authors reviewed the reports of sexual assault at one northeastern university to determine what percentage were false, they concluded that the figure was not quite 6 percent. “Over 90 percent of reports of rape are not fabrications. They’re not false allegations,” he said in a videotaped interview describing the research.

Yager writes, however, that about 45 percent of the cases Lisak reviewed did not proceed, because there was insufficient evidence, or the complainant withdrew from the process or couldn’t identify the perpetrator, or the allegation did not rise to the level of a sexual assault. In other words, no one could possibly determine whether these claims were true or false.
So if 45% of cases don't go forward how on earth do they determine over 90% of rape accusations are true. :sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Really was. And the emotional trauma i suffered...dreadlock Girl would make me responsible for every single dolphin caught in a dragnet. Eventually i gave in, as she convinced me that my €10 will make this earth a better place.
You could probably sue for emotional and punitive damages.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Georgina lets him do butt stuff
Only with lube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 296)