Cristiano Ronaldo (146 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This woman has NOTHING on Ronaldo. That much is obvious now. Der Spiegel's legal department must be cursing so hard right now.
Btw. Was it a smart move to mention again and again that his client is in therapy and all fucked up mentally? I get it, it's supposed to be aftereffects from being raped, but still, it didn't exactly make her more credible to me.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like she hired our farsopoli lawyer. lol
:lol:

:sad:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Btw. Was it a smart move to mention again and again that his client is in therapy and all fucked up mentally? I get it, it's supposed to be aftereffects from being raped, but still, it didn't exactly make her more credible to me.
I wouldn't stress it right now no. But the truth is he'd have a very thin line to walk anyway. On the one hand he'd have to prove she was too unstable to sign anything in 2010, on the other he'd have to make her sound stable enough to be credible.

None of that really matters anymore now, because he singlehandedly killed this case. He didn't know anything about the original agreement, referred to what had been reported as his own source several times and best of all he kept saying 'alleged' when it came to Ronaldo.

If your client is the victim, you don't say he 'allegedly' raped her. You say he raped her.

What a fucking shitshow.

And this guy is claiming the first lawyer was incompetent? Holy fuck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
so if i get accosted by a persistent homeless guy and i gave him money despite feeling uneasy about it inside and not really remembering how tings went down, i got robbed?
:lol:

It's a bizarre notion, but one society expects us to accept so readily when it comes sexual harassment/assault/rape allegations. #MeToo and #BelieveHer are a cancer.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I wouldn't stress it right now no. But the truth is he'd have a very thin line to walk anyway. On the one hand he'd have to prove she was too unstable to sign anything in 2010, on the other he'd have to make her sound stable enough to be credible.

None of that really matters anymore now, because he singlehandedly killed this case. He didn't know anything about the original agreement, referred to what had been reported as his own source several times and best of all he kept saying 'alleged' when it came to Ronaldo.

If your client is the victim, you don't say he 'allegedly' raped her. You say he raped her.

What a fucking shitshow.

And this guy is claiming the first lawyer was incompetent? Holy fuck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
The first lawyer was a fucking genius if he indeed did secure her a 365k settlement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)