Cristiano Ronaldo (231 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yet she accepted to go on and join him in his penthouse after and also accepted an invitation to strip and join him in the hot tub.

But hey she doesn't look that into him. She's into that load of cash he's got. Whores' gonna whore.
I was talking about the video and the comments about the video.

Not sure what you think getting in the hot tub means. A girl coming over to your place or getting in the tub (with others) isn't auto-invitation for bum fun, womanizer.

- - - Updated - - -

Her lawyer must feel confident, because the repercussions for his client can be huge.
If she's already in a bad place, then it doesn't matter. There can only be a positive or no outcome. And there's the #metoo movement.

Key for them is to prove the prior agreement was invalidated.

- - - Updated - - -

"The public was not aware of the incident involving Mayorga until 2017. It was then when European newspapers published stories about sexual assault accusations brought by women in different European countries against Ronaldo. "

Wait, there were multiple sexual assault accusations against Ronaldo before?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The tags :lol2:
When I see how some people here have so strong opinions about this subject, they should try to get wrongly accused of something. It’s the worst thing ever. The truth is that there are mentally unstable people in our everyday lig who aren’t violent psycho’s, but who’ll do everything to get you down if you stand in their way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this is actually why this story doesnt make sense, you dont just stick it and it goes in.
That’s my issue with it too. So she says he didn’t use a condom and lube and forcefully anally raped her. The hotel room was full of people, surely she would have screamed in pain and would have tried to stop him or fight back and caused a scene. It doesn’t seem right this story. Too many holes (no pun intended) in her story.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What's gonna come out of that press conference will be very one sided. People will do well to remember that, instead of buying it as truth.

Yes he may have done this. And if proven, he must burn. But we need to hear both sides and await the final judgement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)