Cristiano Ronaldo (308 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just curious on how an anal rape is done without lubrication. It's not exactly self-lubricating. He either would have gone without lubrication, which wouldn't have been good for him, and incredibly traumatizing for her. If he used lubrication - he either completely overpowered her, or she didn't resist. Her story is that she covered her genitals and he sodomized instead - if true, that is so messed up.

The whole story is disturbing.
this is actually why this story doesnt make sense, you dont just stick it and it goes in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
stupid shit when it relates to women is what you said don't move goal posts, as for her being a gold digger that is 100% fact, whore is a matter of opinion many people will call a girl who just sleeps with dudes she just met at after parties a whore and i dont see how that can be construed as dumb, so really once again your outrage is simply you reacting how you were programmed to react without regard to facts.
I'm not moving goal posts, there were clearly two parts of the statement. Oh ok, you have all the fact now? Being as the LVPD reopened the investigation I think I'll wait for them to decide rather than you. You know, with regard to actual facts like you somehow keep mentioning but not relating to. Reacting in this way without them sounds more like programming, to be quite honest.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
this is actually why this story doesnt make sense, you dont just stick it and it goes in.
I don't want to criticize the woman without all the facts, but it looks her lawyer asked her to come out publicly. CR and his team would never pay for another settlement (if there was one in the first place) if this was done behind the scenes, so they had to do something more dramatic.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not moving goal posts, there were clearly two parts of the statement. Oh ok, you have all the fact now? Being as the LVPD reopened the investigation I think I'll wait for them to decide rather than you. You know, with regard to actual facts like you somehow keep mentioning but not relating to. Reacting in this way without them sounds more like programming, to be quite honest.
yeah im sure she wanted to meet the nice broke guy at the vip section of a hot vegas club, im also sure had you propositioned to her to go home with you and get naked she would oblige because you know shes not all about the money.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
maybe his package is really small so it fit in with no lubrication
Uhhh don't think so hahaha

When Jasmine saw Ronaldo's member she said her first thought was "let's get this over with". "While a lot of women appreciate a well-endowed man, this was just ridiculous...intimidatingly so," she recalls.However, she said their love-making was over pretty quickly and that she rebuffed his suggestion of dinner, opting to take him back to his hotel instead.
From an interview with model who hooked up with Ronaldo:
The Sun Interview with Jasmine Lennard

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
yeah im sure she wanted to meet the nice broke guy at the vip section of a hot vegas club, im also sure had you propositioned to her to go home with you and get naked she would oblige because you know shes not all about the money.
It very well may be that she's out for money. That's why there's that investigation, rather than jumping to conclusions and claiming to have facts when you have nothing other than hunches and a "programmed" emotional response against anything that can be perceived as having formed out of the American millennial far left.

OR perhaps she was interested at first, went up to his room, and then had second thoughts for literally any possible reason whatsoever. And Ronaldo, being someone that probably hasn't been told the word "no" to anything he wanted for the large majority of his life, doesn't care. Both are easily just as likely.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It very well may be that she's out for money. That's why there's that investigation, rather than jumping to conclusions and claiming to have facts when you have nothing other than hunches and a "programmed" emotional response against anything that can be perceived as having formed out of the American millennial far left.

OR perhaps she was interested at first, went up to his room, and then had second thoughts for literally any possible reason whatsoever. And Ronaldo, being someone that probably hasn't been told the word "no" to anything he wanted for the large majority of his life, doesn't care. Both are easily just as likely.
Just as likely :howler:

All been said before, but seriously: followed him into his room, undressed herself and lay naked on his bed. What were her motives? To discuss 19th century Russian literature?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

we do have facts, the settlement and the new settlement are facts her being at the vip section of that club is fact, gold digger.

All been said before, but seriously: followed him into his room, undressed herself and lay naked on his bed. What were her motives? To discuss 19th century Russian literature?
if you claim to be raped then all your past sins are absolved no one is allowed to call you out on anything.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

She didn’t lay naked on his bed, Vlad. She was changing to get into the jacuzzi

Jul 13, 2010

YOU GO INTO BEDROOM YOU NAKED YOU HAVE SEX. IT'S SЫMPLE
In a heavy, russian accent

Have you got any quotes that she undressed herself for example? I mean It is possible she was afraid to do anything at that time. Girls do tend to get 'paralyzed' when scared or panicky.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
YOU GO INTO BEDROOM YOU NAKED YOU HAVE SEX. IT'S SЫMPLE
In a heavy, russian accent

Have you got any quotes that she undressed herself for example? I mean It is possible she was afraid to do anything at that time. Girls do tend to get 'paralyzed' when scared or panicky.
Guys can get fear paralyzed too

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
we do have facts, the settlement and the new settlement are facts her being at the vip section of that club is fact, gold digger.
I can't find any information about a new settlement. Being in a VIP section automatically makes you a gold digger? I hope you called the LVPD to tell them to cancel the investigation, it seems you already have it figured out.

- - - Updated - - -

She didn’t lay naked on his bed, Vlad. She was changing to get into the jacuzzi
:lol: It's getting ridiculous in here now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can't find any information about a new settlement. Being in a VIP section automatically makes you a gold digger? I hope you called the LVPD to tell them to cancel the investigation, it seems you already have it figured out.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: It's getting ridiculous in here now.
It got ridiculous a while ago, way before Ronaldo

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Ronaldo allegedly didn't give up. "I turned away. He tried to take my underwear off. I turned away from him and curled up into a ball. And I was holding my vagina. And that's when he jumped on me." She says she said "no, no, no, no."
Ronaldo, Kathryn Mayorga claims, raped her anally. Without a condom. Without lubricant.
"After he assaulted me, he wouldn't let me leave again. He wouldn't let me leave. And he was calling me 'baby, baby.' He gave me this look, this guilty look. Almost like he felt bad. I don't remember but I'm pretty sure he said 'sorry' or 'Are you hurt?' And by this time, he's (...) on his knees. He says the 99 percent thing." He insisted, she says, that he was "a good guy" except for the "one percent."

If true that is flat out savage. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 279)