Cristiano Ronaldo (25 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
I swear real is somehow involved here. They knew something!

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't the "she said no and stop several times" mean he is guilty? I mean sure it's not good, but we can't be ignorant or deluded, it's looking bad, I'm sorry

Last edited:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
That's what you get by messing with the biggest gold diggers in the world. The country where today with as something as picking up an elevator you can run the risk of being accused of rape :lol2:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That's what you get by messing with the biggest gold diggers in the world. The country where today with as something as picking up an elevator you can run the risk of being accused of rape :lol2:
He might not be the biggest rapist in the world, but he's definitely a bit rapey here. He basically forced himself on her. Whether she's doing this because of money or inner peace doesn't really matter.

And her description of him being awkward before that - can definitely see Ronaldo being awkward with women in 2009. Part of him is awkward af.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I swear real is somehow involved here. They knew something!

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't the "she said no and stop several times" mean he is guilty? I mean sure it's not good, but we can't be ignorant or deluded, it's looking bad, I'm sorry

I wouldn't be surprised if Real had some doing in here. How is it fucking possible to open an investigation about a girl that Ronaldo meet in the night a lot of years go. She was seen flirting with him, and then of free and spontaneous will went to his hotel.

The rest just goes to show what kind of person she is accepting cash for her silence like that, yes just like that and now after 9 years she feels empowered (or rather impoverish) to come forward and say that to the ass no. Yeah, sure? And more compensation will do the trick, as in by paying you are assuming guilty.

Without a proof of anal all her case will crumble apart. I will be here, with my popcorn.

- - - Updated - - -

He might not be the biggest rapist in the world, but he's definitely a bit rapey here. He basically forced himself on her. Whether she's doing this because of money or inner peace doesn't really matter.

And her description of him being awkward before that - can definitely see Ronaldo being awkward with women in 2009. Part of him is awkward af.
How gullible one can be to believe that a guy that loves men even more than women like Ronaldo pushed her to something? You guys follow Ronaldo since the summer, I follow him for years and it's every year the same shit. This time the difference is that she is American, the country of "believe the victim". A guy that literally has all the pussy men, money and looks can get and would go miles just to go to some bitch ass and then in the end even pays her to shut up. Yeah right, #metoo but as long as there is some cash to grab.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

enzo

May 14, 2012
that's what astonishes me the most as well, shouldn't that be a fairly simple agreement that's hard to fuck up?
I believe that her lawyers argue, that by commenting the earlier Spiegel reports form back in the year, the NDA was broken by Ronaldo and his lawyers.

EDIT: doublepost

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I will never understand people who treat claims/allegations/quotes/stories as facts before they have been proven.

Until the september 2009 quotes are verified and until we know the evidence value of that particular document, we don't even know if those quotes are real.

For the record, I have not concluded that Ronaldo did not do this. He may have. But it's equally wrong at this point to conclude that he's guilty of this.

What's clear is that this case has a victim. It could be her. But it could also be him.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I will never understand people who treat claims/allegations/quotes/stories as facts before they have been proven.

Until the september 2009 quotes are verified and until we know the evidence value of that particular document, we don't even know if those quotes are real.

For the record, I have not concluded that Ronaldo did not do this. He may have. But it's equally wrong at this point to conclude that he's guilty of this.

What's clear is that this case has a victim. It could be her. But it could also be him.

The level of virtue signalling is currently going over 9000!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)