Cristiano Ronaldo (257 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes our stock price only hit a record high today after a 100% increase over the past few month. Waste of money :lol3:
I'm not a shareholder, nor do I have money in the club. If I was, I'd be beaming. Agnelli and Co, have been INCREDIBLE! Numbers don't lie!

From a sporting perspective, we're almost as perfect as our financials, however, us fans are fiending for that Big Ear'ed trophy. Last time we've won it, it was in 1996, it's been over 20 years!! That CL victory will be as orgasmic as that first Scudetto win under Conte at our new stadium. I want it now.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Even Ronaldo knows that Messi's better

Naked Ronaldo's mirror boast
Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'
The other United players would try to wind him up. 'Whatever. Leo Messi is a better player than you.' And he would shrug his shoulders and smile again. 'Ah yes. But Messi does not look like this...'

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Rio Ferdinand would tell us stories about how Cristiano Ronaldo would stand in front of the mirror naked, running his hand through his hair, and say, 'Wow. I'm so beautiful!'
The other United players would try to wind him up. 'Whatever. Leo Messi is a better player than you.' And he would shrug his shoulders and smile again. 'Ah yes. But Messi does not look like this...'
giphy.gif

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

What the hell. Rio is just jealous. His mouth is so big. It’s like Ibra’s shoes.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else in the forum but here it goes:

Sergio Ramos hopes ‘great friend’ and teammate Luka Modric wins FIFA’s The Best award as it ‘would make me as happy as if they had given it to me’.

The Croatian midfielder has been placed on a three-man shortlist by FIFA for the award after helping his nation to the World Cup final and Real Madrid to the Champions League title.

He will go up against former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo, now at Juventus, and Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah for the gong.

“We will see who wins it,” Ramos responded when asked if Modric would lift The Best award, in quotes carried by ESPN FC.

“There are few players that I am as proud of having in my team as him.

“He is a great friend and a great player. He is one of the few players who (if he wins) would make me as happy as if they had given it to me.

“Maybe there are players with more marketing, with a bigger name but Modric deserves that award.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)