Cristiano Ronaldo (202 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
it’s not like he needs to prove anything at this point, but the idea of a player who conquered three different top leagues certainly has to be one of the main reasons he joined us. This guy probably dreams of his legacy every night.
He didn't exactly conquer Spain. He only won two league titles in his 9 year spell at Madrid.

With Juventus, he'll have the chance to win at least 3 league titles if not 4.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
sounds about right.
Pirlo and Sneidjer were never credited to same extent as Modric has for the type of impact on their team and you could argue, definitely in Pirlo's case, they were on an even higher level, but it's no surprise the hype and big upping modric given the circumstances and team he plays for. In fact he deserves it last on that list after Salah.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pirlo and Sneidjer were never credited to same extent as Modric has for the type of impact on their team and you could argue, definitely in Pirlo's case, they were on an even higher level, but it's no surprise the hype and big upping modric given the circumstances and team he plays for. In fact he deserves it last on that list after Salah.
Well, it's always a matter of opinion, and imo Modric deserved it, and even if it's debatable, it's hardly a scandal or something. He's hands down the best midfielder in the world and his contribution can't be measured as easy as Ronaldo's or Salah's (goals/assists).

I might be slightly biased about this, but it's been about time they give credit to a midfielder instead of handing the award to a striker again. That, and that it isn't really undeserved. He's been a consistent beast of a CM for years now.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well, it's always a matter of opinion, and imo Modric deserved it, and even if it's debatable, it's hardly a scandal or something. He's hands down the best midfielder in the world and his contribution can't be measured as easy as Ronaldo's or Salah's (goals/assists).

I might be slightly biased about this, but it's been about time they give credit to a midfielder instead of handing the award to a striker again. That, and that it isn't really undeserved. He's been a consistent beast of a CM for years now.
Yeah it's about time, great timing in fact.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

It's just a shame that they'll give him the award for the wrong reason i.e. he's playing for Real Madrid and had a good year. If Ronaldo stayed with them, I'm pretty sure they would have given him the award.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Modric is deserving but I think, if it had been him who transferred to Juve while Ronaldo remained at Real, the result wouldn't have been the same.

Jul 13, 2010
So the 2games/week season kicks off on Sunday. Do you guys think Cr7 will be rotated? Because everyone will, but I think allegri will want to help him find some goals before that

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know he is not like other players. Physically he can go head to head eith players 10 years younger than him, but damn i wish we had him just a little younger than this. At least when he was 30. This number "33" really stings your eyes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You have to be a certain type of person to wear underwear with your own name on. Maybe he's just really forgetful? Perhaps he thinks he hasn't won the CL yet, which is why he keeps trying so hard. Who knows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)