Cristiano Ronaldo (157 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Plays better with Dybala and Costa on.
One of them, but imo he looks best with someone like Mario next to him. Must starter for me so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously he's trying so hard to get this first goal, but he won't be put off. The guy is relentless. What concerns me more is that at times you see players looking to give him a chance rather than make a better choice.
It reminds me of when you buy an in form player in UT, and you want to play every ball through him.

Never works :p @IL4J

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
Obviously he's trying so hard to get this first goal, but he won't be put off. The guy is relentless. What concerns me more is that at times you see players looking to give him a chance rather than make a better choice.
Exactly. It was annoying that they tried to find him with every pass near the box. Like the whole team is working for his first goal.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Yeah. I saw Cuadrado doing that for several times. It looked difficult to kick the ball excatly where CR7 was standing but he still went for it even though it woulda been smarter to play it elsewhere. They need time to get used to having him around I suppose.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If you ask me, i wont mind to see him go on a goal drought or score like 4 or 5 goals by the time 1st half of the season is done because it sets him up well for the 2nd and the most important half of the season

If he doesnt step up in the crucial 2nd half games, thats when you start to worry otherwise we shouldnt care too much as long as we're winning as the first 3 games have shown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)