Cristiano Ronaldo (87 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Let's not pretend Ronaldos personality changed because he is our player now. He has a huge ego and is narcissistic, he is used to visibly get angry when a teammate got a goal instead of passing him, not celebrating, so it's hardly a suprise he won't show up for an award he expected to win.

He should have won, and reasons doesn't matter, couldn't care less for UEFA, imo he should sucked it up, his behaviour is disrespectful to his former teammate and friend in Modric. Rest is gravvy.

Any ways hope he scores today, can't wait to see the dam break and make Italy cry in weekly basis.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
First guy to celebrate with both Matuidi and Mandzu today. :mut:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First guy to celebrate with both Matuidi and Mandzu today. :mut:
And? Doesn't mean it happens every time, he has been happy many times for others in Real, but pissed off and refusing to celebrate enough times to show the petty ego I mentioned. Especially regarding Bale.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And? Doesn't mean it happens every time, he has been happy many times for others in Real, but pissed off and refusing to celebrate enough times to show the petty ego I mentioned. Especially regarding Bale.

You exaggerate it massively. But I expect that from a Messi fan. :p

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ronaldo's best goals from open play with RM came from very quick counters. What does Allegri do? Benches Costa and start Bernardeschi.

There's a reason why Ronaldo played his best Juve game against Chievo when Dybala and Costa were on the pitch.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can tell the ridiculous talk about him not scoring has got him. He looks tense and his touch was off.

I really don't think we are helping him, having Costa and Dybala on would make a difference for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)