Cristiano Ronaldo (285 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
And? Doesn't mean it happens every time, he has been happy many times for others in Real, but pissed off and refusing to celebrate enough times to show the petty ego I mentioned. Especially regarding Bale.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Give it time. Won't be long before he does that at Juve.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Higuaín was a beast at Napoli. Perhaps our tactics aren't set out to get the best out of our forwards?
Our service hasn't always been the best. Often times there is a lot left for the CF to do.

Which was probably why we signed Higuain, at Napoli he was creating and scoring his own chances. Did that for his first season here too then, whether it was physical or mental, lost that ability in his second season hence the massive downturn in form.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He needs movement and creativity around him. He isn't going to score from aimless crosses from deep.
This ten thousand times over. Early days, but our attacking approach is really pedestrian, especially without Costa or Dybala on the pitch. No one in midfield could run with the ball, only fullbacks, so it was side ways passing until said fullbacks crossed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No. He needs to put it on goal when he has the chance. Plenty of good looks today which he fluffed

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Yeah today was his legit first weak and wasteful performance.

Also too desperate to do it all and shoot when he gets the ball, if he is more patient and tries to combine more maybe will get better chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 257)