Cristiano Ronaldo (324 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
2014 Messi reaches WC final and doesnt win it. Germans dont win it either. Instead Ronaldo wins it. Despite Portugal exit in group stage!
Messi wasnt one of Argentinas best players in that tournament iirc and in fact he missed some sitters during the tourney and final. In Germany's triumph no one stood out. I couldnt single out a player from Germans tbh that could be labeled as their best player. Everyone played his part and it was genuine team effort.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Messi wasnt one of Argentinas best players in that tournament iirc and in fact he missed some sitters during the tourney and final. In Germany's triumph no one stood out. I couldnt single out a player from Germans tbh that could be labeled as their best player. Everyone played his part and it was genuine team effort.
Messi was their best player and also the highest rated player of the tournament https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...rStatistics/International-FIFA-World-Cup-2014

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Retards talking about Messi in our Ronaldo thread. :sergio:

Who gives a fuck about this award. All of Ronaldo, Modric, Salah would have been deserving winners this year. Good for Modric winning it. He had a brilliant year.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Still haven't seen him on a picture with the squad on one of those train rides to away games. I wonder if he's not allowed since it would be too much of a risk?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cristiano knows better than anyone that these awards are given to the most influential teams, not the best players.
I was sure that once he left Real, he would start losing them.
Some goes with the refs in Italy, he will be denied many penalties and FKs.
But i believe that he knew all that and he is up to the challenge.
He has proved anything he needed to proove with Real and know he wants to do the same with a handicap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 301)