Cristiano Ronaldo (130 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Its so crazy to me that hes so good that if he doesnt score its not a good game. And its not just being a crazy fan that expects to much. Him being the best player on the field doesnt even mean hes having a great game. Unbelievable

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Straight from fif:
To be fair imho that is also part of the reason why Ronaldo faded this early. I mean with 30 the guy was a shadow of his 20/21 year old self. I know injuries are also a major reason for his early decline but seeing messi and CR7 bossing at 30+ while a more talented guy like ronaldo declined earlier makes me think that his lack of professionalism also played a big role in his early decline.

Same can be said about Ronaldinho, him and R9 are the most talented players i ve ever seen kick a ball around, yet both of them declined in their late 20 s early 30s while less talented players keep on impressing till they are well into their 30s.

Side note: What a fucking disgrace that when you google Ronaldo fucking CR7 is the first result and not R9.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Straight from fif:
To be fair imho that is also part of the reason why Ronaldo faded this early. I mean with 30 the guy was a shadow of his 20/21 year old self. I know injuries are also a major reason for his early decline but seeing messi and CR7 bossing at 30+ while a more talented guy like ronaldo declined earlier makes me think that his lack of professionalism also played a big role in his early decline.

Same can be said about Ronaldinho, him and R9 are the most talented players i ve ever seen kick a ball around, yet both of them declined in their late 20 s early 30s while less talented players keep on impressing till they are well into their 30s.

Side note: What a fucking disgrace that when you google Ronaldo fucking CR7 is the first result and not R9.
No disgrace. CR is more famous now. Moreover, he's one of us now, so chill the fuck out.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just seeing R9 Ronaldo in his prime still sends shivers.

- - - Updated - - -

Even had a pair of those boots he has on. Nike Tiempo if I’m correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)