Cristiano Ronaldo (135 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Back in the 90s if you didn't love Ronaldo, you didn't love football. I still haven't seen nobody like him at his peak.
Messi and CR7 over him without thinking twice,people are nostalgic,but he isn’t close to Messi,Cr7 .

And please don’t use that “defenders used to be wat better myth” , yep it’s just myth .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"I believe that @cristiano's goal at Allianz Stadium in last season's @CHAMPionsLeague has helped to build a strong rapport and significant mutual respect between himself and the fans. I think it had an influence in his choice to join Juventus."

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Messi and CR7 over him without thinking twice,people are nostalgic,but he isn’t close to Messi,Cr7 .

And please don’t use that “defenders used to be wat better myth” , yep it’s just myth .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a bit different cuz refs didn't take care so much about some players... nevertheless It wasn't at the level of the old school... U can see some games at the Pele era and u would see that a red card almost requires blood, it was like a game in the hood

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"I believe that @cristiano's goal at Allianz Stadium in last season's @CHAMPionsLeague has helped to build a strong rapport and significant mutual respect between himself and the fans. I think it had an influence in his choice to join Juventus."
Who said that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)