Cristiano Ronaldo (208 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Cuz he's a natural leader. Let's say marchiso is opposite of a leader and would be bad a bad captain. If someone thinks long years at a club is the only qualifying step for captaincy, they should rethink concept of any team sport in their head
I agree on Marchisio part, doesnt strike me as a leader.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
From @Tanu_Mz fb, hope you don't mind sharing this here. :p

Lacul Rosu, one of the most remote places in Northern Transylvania. We haven't seen Italians in days. Then you see this romanian baby and understand the greatness of cr7.

Why is there so much traffic in Lacul Rosu, one of the most remote places in Northern Transylvania?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why is there so much traffic in Lacul Rosu, one of the most remote places in Northern Transylvania?
it's a really beautiful lake, a highly popular destination. when we visited it, the last couple of km's were completely jammed.

fun fact: the site's original hungarian name means "red lake", and it's currently called "killer lake".

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
it's a really beautiful lake, a highly popular destination. when we visited it, the last couple of km's were completely jammed.

fun fact: the site's original hungarian name means "red lake", and it's currently called "killer lake".
Meh, I thought this boy is some poor farmer boy from Transilvania who got this shirt with the family's last money and he'll wear only this shirt his entire childhood, but instead it's just some spoiled kid with wealthy parents.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Meh, I thought this boy is some poor farmer boy from Transilvania who got this shirt with the family's last money and he'll wear only this shirt his entire childhood, but instead it's just some spoiled kid with wealthy parents.
yeah, probably. or it's just a poor kid with a fake chinese jersey.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
From @Tanu_Mz fb, hope you don't mind sharing this here. :p

Lacul Rosu, one of the most remote places in Northern Transylvania. We haven't seen Italians in days. Then you see this romanian baby and understand the greatness of cr7.

That's a Romanian "baby" :shifty:
Just goes to show that classy, educated fans attract good players:
Cristiano Ronaldo admits overhead kick ovation helped bring him to Juventus
http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/cris...ovation-helped-bring/smpn57e8dbg1k51ytsxim0mk
hmmmm I'm sure that was foremost to the fact we were willing to pay his transfer fee and enormous salary.

New plan. We face Lazio in a few days, applaud everything SMS does. Standing ovation his ass into transfer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hmmmm I'm sure that was foremost to the fact we were willing to pay his transfer fee and enormous salary
It is a bit of hindsight, but I would say those two factors would be filters but not necessarily end selection criteria. For example, those two factors alone could have sent him to China.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Sunday lunchtime. We were actually leaving as we were warned about it, so got there for 8 am, hiked till 12 and then back to Gheorgheni

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vieri: 'Teams jealous of Ronaldo’
By Football Italia staff

Christian Vieri believes those saying 33-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo is past his best are “jealous” of the Juventus signing.

The Portuguese superstar made his debut for the Bianconeri on Saturday evening after his €100m move from Real Madrid, the most expensive transfer in Serie A history.

“CR7 arrived in Italy at 33,” Vieri began, speaking on DAZN.

“Everyone says that’s old but in reality they’re just jealous because Juve pulled out 100 notes and bought him. They took the number one and brought him to Italy.

“He scores a lot, he’s got over 600 goals and scores 50 a season: left foot, right foot, head. He scores every Sunday, he’s a goal machine.”

- - - Updated - - -

Rooney: 'Juventus for the CL’
By Football Italia staff

Wayne Rooney declares “I fancy Juventus to win the Champions League”, thanks to the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The two played together at Manchester United, and the Englishman, now at DC United in MLS, believes CR7 can lead the Bianconeri to European glory.

“He'll do what he's been doing for the last 10 years, he'll bring goals to Juventus,” Rooney told CNN.

“I fancy Juventus to win the Champions League this year solely for the fact Cristiano has gone there.

“As a person he's a nice guy, a family guy, works hard and he's always got his family around him which is great to see.

“He works hard and deserves all the credit he gets because he's put that effort in to be at the top.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 183)