Cristiano Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Good game from the GOAT. Wait until he develops that understanding with Dybala-Costa and he's banging in the hattricks.
Feck that.

Mandzukic must play next to CR7 who benefits having the big Croat hugely.

As soon as Mandzukic came on, CR7 was moved as a LW and made havoc.

Or do you think it's wiser to stick CR7 as a lone striker and do nothing?

Not suprised, kind of like Benzema he always sucks up 1 or 2 defenders and holds the ball well to let the other attackers score off him.
Speaking about that...

[video=streamable;401wl]https://streamable.com/401wl[/video]

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Relevent comeback lol.
Comeback from where exactly lol.

Where did I say I don't want Mandzukic to play? That too. Let him develop that understanding with Mandzukic and he's banging in the hattricks.

You know we could've gone in today with

Mandzukic

Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa

Guarin - Guarin

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He looks so much better playing on the left than as an out and out CF

Guess Mandzu is going to be our starting CF. Honestly he brings balance to the side. In big games, i'm sure Mandzukic would be Allegri's 1st choice for the CF position.
We can play proper 4–2-3-1
Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He can make things on his own. Loved his atitude the whole game. Made some Fifa like skills and shots, but of course Sorrentino has to make this brilliant saves.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Not suprised, kind of like Benzema he always sucks up 1 or 2 defenders and holds the ball well to let the other attackers score off him.
Karim has always been Ronaldo's best friend. Going on false 9 role to open space in the center for him. It was he who most exponentiated his football. He was stupidly intelligent in his game and knew Ronaldo as no one knew him. I think he is the player who most assisted Ronaldo throughout his career.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Maybe Dybala could do something similar. Play a 433 with Ronaldo-Dybala-Costa up front, Dybalanin the centre as a false 9, Ronaldo on the left but cutting in on his right foot and Costa on the right cutting in on the left foot, Sandro and Cancelo providing the width, Matuidi and Pjanić covering and emre running in from midfield.

Kal El

Jul 30, 2018
He's not at his best as a CF. He's at his best when he's playing off a striker like Benzema. Hence, we should use Dybala or Mandzukic as a CF and have Ronaldo play on the left/behind them.

I think Dybala can do great there. He was playing as a CF at Palermo, it's not like he hasn't done it before.
Exactly. Play Dybala as false 9 and Ronaldo on the left wing, his potential is wasted as a lone striker.

Anyway, if you didn't knew he was 33, you'd say he was 28 for how he played today. He can create something out of nothing. Played so well today.. just missing a goal or two because Sorrentino made some huge saves.

vs Lazio hopefully 1st goal!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Am i supposed to be looking at Bonucci and Ronaldo playing footsie or how Pjanic is trying to touch two dicks at once.

As far as Ronaldo goes, before today it seems crazy to play him as anything but CF but at the same time having him play wide got him infinitely more involved. I wonder how this will play out.

Maybe front three of: Ronaldo - Dybala - Bernardeschi :klin:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Ronaldo would work better with one partner in the front line. Although playing on the left side he can easily switch sides with the other player and open defenses like nothing. 3 guys on the front makes it a lot more static and definitely doesn't benefit his football. He could play LW but he's 33 he must conserve his energy for the latter part of the season and the latter part of the pitch like he's doing for the last previous seasons. Finding a guy with characteristics more similar to Benzema would be a quicker solution but I'm sure the attack will find their own chemistry in a while.

May 22, 2013
Ronaldo would work better with one partner in the front line. Although playing on the left side he can easily switch sides with the other player and open defenses like nothing. 3 guys on the front makes it a lot more static and definitely doesn't benefit his football. He could play LW but he's 33 he must conserve his energy for the latter part of the season and the latter part of the pitch like he's doing for the last previous seasons. Finding a guy with characteristics more similar to Benzema would be a quicker solution but I'm sure the attack will find their own chemistry in a while.
:Higgy:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Some sexy play be him yesterday, I loved how he was happy yesterday despite not scoring. As a GOAT I would have thought he must have been upset with himself or maybe his teammates but at the end he showed no signs of that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Funny people are writing him off as a CF after one game.

The key is to allow ronaldo to find space, if he’s the only person ever in the box he won’t find that. He needs a lot more from Dybala, who sits way too deep and fails to make intelligent runs. If Dybala doesn’t adapt he’s going to struggle to make an impact. If we have to push CR wide then we lose a lot of his goal scoring threat. Basically Dybala needs to be a lot smarter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)