Cristiano Ronaldo (437 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
3 marking him?

Yeah I agree, was the same with Higuain last season. Currently we aren't an easy team to score lots of goals for. At times the first half we showed that we could be, if we can keep getting Cancelo/Costa/Dybala making runs in the box there will be less defenders on him and he will score plenty.
Yes marking, checking, and close him everytime we got a ball.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So it's all true as it has been said before he came to italy.

With all the goals he scores with Real, can he really score on a Saturday afternoon at the Bentegodi?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yep, that's how we should play. Play Bernardeschi as Mezz'ala, Costa on the right, Ronaldo on the left, and Dybala as a CF.
Lol, NO! bench Cuads for Mandzukic, play CR7 on thr left, Costa on the right and Dybala should stay where he is. He just needs to stop posting so many videosbon instagram of him making a fucking sushi and concentrate on thebgame and train hard.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He looks so much better playing on the left than as an out and out CF

Guess Mandzu is going to be our starting CF. Honestly he brings balance to the side. In big games, i'm sure Mandzukic would be Allegri's 1st choice for the CF position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should relax, it will take time for him to be sole CF in a team. Its like this in Portugal too, he drifts wide left.

Also as important, it depends on the opponents, if they solely want to defend he has to drift wide a bit to find space, and not just wait for crosses against half dozen defenders. But Vs decent side that want to play, we will destroy them on counters with him in our team.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ronaldo Will never go back to a left winger full time, so we can forget about that, he's staying as a CF, but dybala needs to be closer to goal, he's too far now so 2 defenders stay on Ronaldo.

Thought he had a good game, he won't have problems scoring goals, he's in good form.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ronaldo Will never go back to a left winger full time, so we can forget about that, he's staying as a CF, but dybala needs to be closer to goal, he's too far now so 2 defenders stay on Ronaldo.

Thought he had a good game, he won't have problems scoring goals, he's in good form.
:agree:

We don't need Dybala so deep, especially as Pjanic can afford to move forward a bit more if Bonucci is going to pass from the back. It'll take time to find the balance and everything to gel but our attack has the potential to be excellent.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He looks so much better playing on the left than as an out and out CF

Guess Mandzu is going to be our starting CF. Honestly he brings balance to the side. In big games, i'm sure Mandzukic would be Allegri's 1st choice for the CF position.
I agree

I think when Ronaldo's legs start to give out, which is obviously not the case now, he should be playing as the CF. But right now, he's 10x more comfortable drifting to the left and looked dangerous. Mandzu is the ideal CF for him to play off of. The problem is, with Ronaldo LW and Mandukic CF one of Berna and Costa will hit the bench unless Allegri starts seriously mixing the formations up.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
:agree:

We don't need Dybala so deep, especially as Pjanic can afford to move forward a bit more if Bonucci is going to pass from the back. It'll take time to find the balance and everything to gel but our attack has the potential to be excellent.
I think we should go with a 4-3-3 with Matuidi, Pjanić and Bernard/Can in midfield and Dybala, Ronaldo, Costa in attack, but they need to be a bit closer to goal and one of the midfielders needs to push up from midfield, now Dybala is taking up that space and crowding it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lw cr > cf cr

he had some very good shots, if it wasn't for sorrentino's brilliant game, cr would have scored. i expected him to be a misfit for a couple of games and to struggle to find his rhythm, but he was one of our best players instantly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lw cr > cf cr

he had some very good shots, if it wasn't for sorrentino's brilliant game, cr would have scored. i expected him to be a misfit for a couple of games and to struggle to find his rhythm, but he was one of our best players instantly.
Which is telling. He started preseason a bit later due to WC but still looked incredibly sharp. The guy is a machine, works harder than anyone to keep at the highest level for so many years and doesnt look like hes slowing down any time soon. Model of proffesional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 409)