Cristiano Ronaldo (442 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just proves that we are a difficult team for strikers to score in.

Thought he had a really good game though. Some of his flicks in the first half were superb and created some excellent counters. Loved his attitude in the second half.

I'm looking forward to seeing this attack once its clicks.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Just proves that we are a difficult team for strikers to score in.

Thought he had a really good game though. Some of his flicks in the first half were superb and created some excellent counters. Loved his attitude in the second half.

I'm looking forward to seeing this attack once its clicks.
He have 3 or more ppl check on him..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Goals will come, hes incredible player in every situation hes put in, either on left, center, right, set pieces, surrounded and closed down by 2-3 defenders... he makes something out of nothing. We needed that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He have 3 or more ppl check on him..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
3 marking him?

Yeah I agree, was the same with Higuain last season. Currently we aren't an easy team to score lots of goals for. At times the first half we showed that we could be, if we can keep getting Cancelo/Costa/Dybala making runs in the box there will be less defenders on him and he will score plenty.

Jul 1, 2010
He's not at his best as a CF. He's at his best when he's playing off a striker like Benzema. Hence, we should use Dybala or Mandzukic as a CF and have Ronaldo play on the left/behind them.

I think Dybala can do great there. He was playing as a CF at Palermo, it's not like he hasn't done it before.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's not at his best as a CF. He's at his best when he's playing off a striker like Benzema. Hence, we should use Dybala or Mandzukic at a CF and have Ronaldo play on the left/behind them.
Yeah ur prolly right.. hes better on the left side, cutting in and taking on several players before placing a shot, cross.. still cant believe hes here. Damn...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's not at his best as a CF. He's at his best when he's playing off a striker like Benzema. Hence, we should use Dybala or Mandzukic as a CF and have Ronaldo play on the left/behind them.

I think Dybala can do great there. He was playing as a CF at Palermo, it's not like he hasn't done it before.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 417)