Cristiano Ronaldo (126 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
CRISTIANO RONALDO is the name on everyone's lips in Italy.

And he is already on their backs too - as Juventus have raked in HALF his £99million transfer fee by selling 500,000 of his shirts in ONE DAY.The Real Madrid legend, 33, is on £500,000-a-week - one pound for every 'Ronaldo 7' top Juve have reportedly sold via their website.

Yahoo Italia claim that figure is on top of 20,00 orders for the same shirt made on the Adidas site - and with the shirt costing €104 (£92), almost half of Ronaldo's fee has been recouped.

Meanwhile, Juventus have announced they will unveil the Portugal skipper in Turin on Monday, the day after the World Cup final.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...itorial:TheSunFootball:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Silly accounting but damn

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Will CR7 be comfortable with all the aesthetics in our squad? I mean ... people like Caldara, Marchisio, Berna, Emre Can, Khedira... One could also mention Perin and Dybala, I guess.

He's used to running around with trolls such as Marcelo and people with deformed faces such as Modric and Bale. As well as Benzema, who looks like a serbian bouncer. Average joes such as Casemiro and Carvajal and the Warcraft goblin Navas.

Will this cause self doubt in the GOAT of whether or not he's the best looking?

Pls discuss, this is serious matter
TBH I'm more concerned about the chemistry between him, Allegri and the other players. At the minute everyone is starstruck and filled with astonishment as well as excitement and curiosity into how this champion trains, eats, sleeps etc. This of course is cool for now because Ronaldo loves attention, loves being loved. However , there may come a time where the Goat is coming off a bad spell or others are feeling they are contributing more or simply not recognized at all. I'd like to see how we can handle this situation as massaging Cristiano's ego or slightly dampening is what can bring us success. One bad statement from Allegri or him speaking more about the team rather than Ronaldo might make him question what he's doing here. Apparently Ronaldo had ups and downs throughout his time with other players there as well so the chemistry has never been smooth. Like you've pointed the aesthetics is important, it remains to be seen how Ronaldo will view us as a club and our players. Will he see himself bigger or the club or go somewhere in the middle. His history supposedly speaks otherwise but then if there's any club who can give him the love that he's been craving for, it would be ours.

Typed with one finger on a sheet of glass

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Will CR7 be comfortable with all the aesthetics in our squad? I mean ... people like Caldara, Marchisio, Berna, Emre Can, Khedira... One could also mention Perin and Dybala, I guess.

He's used to running around with trolls such as Marcelo and people with deformed faces such as Modric and Bale. As well as Benzema, who looks like a serbian bouncer. Average joes such as Casemiro and Carvajal and the Warcraft goblin Navas.

apt :lol: :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alvino[guy who thought nazio-Juve finished 0-0] and an Italian version of dancing with the stars judge who's now CdS director. #nojoke
I’m gonna need to read this tomorrow I see albino and dancing with the stars and all I see is Kyle

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That’s a Napoli fan channel (the moron with the microphone is Carlo Alvino, massive anti-Juventino POS) they were following the Lazio V Juve game which was being played just before Napoli V Roma.

They were convinced the game finished 0-0 and were prematurely celebrating that fact, as Napoli was to play Roma straight after and they had a chance to gain more ground on us in the league race.

They then soon realise that the game hadn’t finished 0-0 and that Dybala had scored in the 95th minute and their joy was very short lived indeed :rofl: ::lol3::

And anyway, Napoli lost 4-2 against Roma straight after to make matters worse :rofl: Was a classic night.
It was so great. So much happiness from Napoli fans turned into bitter remonstrations and then tears about how there was too much injury time allowed. And then when they lost to Roma the next day, Sarri crying about the psychological blows of playing after Juve and how it wasn't normal. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Fire can be our servant, whether it's toasting smores or raining down on the san paolo
Forza Vesuvio! ;)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ronaldo was like, 'yeah, please take me and my image rights that are more valuable than your whole city' but ADL refused :(

I hear Hazard's first choice is actually not Real Madrid but napoli. ADL said no though so I guess he has to settle for Real Madrid.
Same thing with Neymar last year.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It was so great. So much happiness from Napoli fans turned into bitter remonstrations and then tears about how there was too much injury time allowed. And then when they lost to Roma the next day, Sarri crying about the psychological blows of playing after Juve and how it wasn't normal. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Vesuvio! ;)
Napoli Roma match was only an hour later. That's why those idiots were in the stadium in the first place. That Dybala goal totally broke them.
Next day matches for cancelled because of Astori's death iirc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
CRISTIANO RONALDO is the name on everyone's lips in Italy.

And he is already on their backs too - as Juventus have raked in HALF his £99million transfer fee by selling 500,000 of his shirts in ONE DAY.The Real Madrid legend, 33, is on £500,000-a-week - one pound for every 'Ronaldo 7' top Juve have reportedly sold via their website.

Yahoo Italia claim that figure is on top of 20,00 orders for the same shirt made on the Adidas site - and with the shirt costing €104 (£92), almost half of Ronaldo's fee has been recouped.

Meanwhile, Juventus have announced they will unveil the Portugal skipper in Turin on Monday, the day after the World Cup final.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...itorial:TheSunFootball:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Silly accounting but damn
Damn what? It's voodoo accounting for feeble minded. I think this topic has been beaten to death in this thread and others already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Well with Marchisio and buffon leaving he should be ok they are the only ones who were so pretty that not even ronaldos abs could compete
I’m gonna need to read this tomorrow I see albino and dancing with the stars and all I see is Kyle
What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)