Cristiano Ronaldo (70 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hang on, what happened here?
That’s a Napoli fan channel (the moron with the microphone is Carlo Alvino, massive anti-Juventino POS) they were following the Lazio V Juve game which was being played just before Napoli V Roma.

They were convinced the game finished 0-0 and were prematurely celebrating that fact, as Napoli was to play Roma straight after and they had a chance to gain more ground on us in the league race.

They then soon realise that the game hadn’t finished 0-0 and that Dybala had scored in the 95th minute and their joy turned into despair very quickly indeed:rofl: ::lol3::

And anyway, Napoli lost 4-2 against Roma straight after to make matters worse for the garbage-men and their supporters :rofl: Was a classic night.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yeah Carlo Alvino, noted Napoli fan and commentator and famed hater of Juventus, reports that Napoli was Cristiano’s first choice. Sounds legit. Someone should ask CR7 at his press conference if Napoli was his first choice, I would love to hear his response.
Southern Italy is really disgusting, their lives circle around Juventus, as disgusting place as murcia.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Southern Italy is really disgusting, their lives circle around Juventus, as disgusting place as murcia.
TBF most of southern Italy is Juventino territory. It’s just Napoli man, they hatred they have for us is off the charts. They are insane. The funny thing is, they see themselves as champions of the South and imagine that all Southerners support them which couldn’t be further from the truth. They are fucking hated by everyone for being dirty, thieving, scumbag fucks ::lol3::

Mar 10, 2009
There is an extraordinary report that Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to join Napoli, but only opted for Juventus when Aurelio De Laurentiis refused.

Carlo Alvino is a TV Luna reporter who is close to Napoli and was one of the first to break the news of negotiations with new Coach Carlo Ancelotti.

He claimed this evening that Ballon d’Or winner Ronaldo very nearly ended up at the Stadio San Paolo instead of the Juventus Stadium and the story also appeared in the Corriere dello Sport.

“Cristiano Ronaldo would be wearing the Napoli jersey today if the club had been able to spend €350m,” said Alvino.

“Juve were Plan B for the Portuguese star. Jorge Mendes has a strong rapport with Napoli and President De Laurentiis. The agent offered him to Napoli, but as they wouldn’t pay that much, he turned to Juve instead.”

Ronaldo left Real Madrid for €112m and has signed a contract worth €30m per year with Juventus.

Napoli would've meant a reunion with his former Real Madrid boss Ancelotti, as the two remain close.

It had been widely reported Ronaldo phoned Ancelotti to ask for advice on adapting to Serie A football.

Does it even matter if it was true?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
TBF most of southern Italy is Juventino territory. It’s just Napoli man, they hatred they have for us is off the charts. They are insane. The funny thing is, they see themselves as champions of the South and imagine that all Southerners support them which couldn’t be further from the truth. They are fucking hated by everyone for being dirty, thieving, scumbag fucks ::lol3::
Garbage town :lol2:

Apr 15, 2006
It's finally working. :cr7:

- - - Updated - - -

That’s a Napoli fan channel (the moron with the microphone is Carlo Alvino, massive anti-Juventino POS) they were following the Lazio V Juve game which was being played just before Napoli V Roma.

They were convinced the game finished 0-0 and were prematurely celebrating that fact, as Napoli was to play Roma straight after and they had a chance to gain more ground on us in the league race.

They then soon realise that the game hadn’t finished 0-0 and that Dybala had scored in the 95th minute and their joy was very short lived indeed :rofl: ::lol3::

And anyway, Napoli lost 4-2 against Roma straight after to make matters worse :rofl: Was a classic night.
:rofl: GOLD!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Will CR7 be comfortable with all the aesthetics in our squad? I mean ... people like Caldara, Marchisio, Berna, Emre Can, Khedira... One could also mention Perin and Dybala, I guess.

He's used to running around with trolls such as Marcelo and people with deformed faces such as Modric and Bale. As well as Benzema, who looks like a serbian bouncer. Average joes such as Casemiro and Carvajal and the Warcraft goblin Navas.

Will this cause self doubt in the GOAT of whether or not he's the best looking?

Pls discuss, this is serious matter

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Will CR7 be comfortable with all the aesthetics in our squad? I mean ... people like Caldara, Marchisio, Berna, Emre Can, Khedira... One could also mention Perin and Dybala, I guess.

He's used to running around with trolls such as Marcelo and people with deformed faces such as Modric and Bale. As well as Benzema, who looks like a serbian bouncer. Average joes such as Casemiro and Carvajal and the Warcraft goblin Navas.

@Lion

Apr 15, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)