Cristiano Ronaldo (74 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli Roma match was only an hour later. That's why those idiots were in the stadium in the first place. That Dybala goal totally broke them.
Next day matches for cancelled because of Astori's death iirc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right, I was mixing up the day later match with the Inter-Juve then Napoli-Fiorentina matches.

Still, Sarri complained about playing after us. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli Roma match was only an hour later. That's why those idiots were in the stadium in the first place. That Dybala goal totally broke them.
Next day matches for cancelled because of Astori's death iirc.

The funniest part about that video was the part when they were making owl noises to jinx us during the final seconds of our game against Lazio :rofl: The owl or the "gufo" is a symbol of bad luck/jinx in Italy. These guys made absolute fuckwits of themselves, but that's nothing new with Napoli supporters.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
C.Ronaldo's presentation tomorrow will be covered by 40 different TV stations & 300 journalists from all over the world.

Security wise, 70 policemen have been tasked with maintaining order around the Juve Stadium tomorrow. They'll also be supported by the military.

#CorTorino

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
One of these days, one of those reading this will wake up and come here to find ronaldo renewed with Madrid and we signed Rooney or balo. He's gona come here and tell us about the dream he saw about Ronaldo thread in our players section and get laughed at.

Probably it's going to be happy drunk cumron.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5801951 said:
One of these days, one of those reading this will wake up and come here to find ronaldo renewed with Madrid and we signed Rooney or balo. He's gona come here and tell us about the dream he saw about Ronaldo thread in our players section and get laughed at.

Probably it's going to be happy drunk cumron.
Are you saying that the rest of us exist only in Camilla's head?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Of course, we are all a figment of his imagination, he sees himself as Camilla and Cumron and uses different characters to call himself that. He's also the most handsome man in the entire world and a monster in bed.

With excellent monologue skills, but since he's drunk right now he might slip some embarassing secrets too.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I hope we don’t allow what Real did and have Cristiano’s name read out last, every time they go through the starting line up before the game (in numerical order). From the outside looking in it looked cringeworthy and appeared that he was more important than the team.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I hope we don’t allow what Real did and have Cristiano’s name read out last, every time they go through the starting line up before the game (in numerical order). From the outside looking in it looked cringeworthy and appeared that he was more important than the team.
https://en.as.com/en/2018/07/13/football/1531492322_286619.htm

I doubt we will kiss his ass.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5801965 said:
https://en.as.com/en/2018/07/13/football/1531492322_286619.htm

I doubt we will kiss his ass.
I’d hope not. I don’t think he wanted the whole presentation either as a sign of respect to Real, so I’d struggle to use this as an example. Time will certainly tell!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
ADL to Mendez, I am the one who knocks.
Apparently, the theory according to whom Ronaldo was so impressed by the standing ovation that he ultimately decided to force a move just to join us is most likely bolocks, ofc his ego felt good after that but apparently the likes of Napoli were rather his preffered choice and got turned down by them due to financial reasons lol, imo that's a bit embarassing.

------------

Edit: Perhaps this will serve as extra motivation for him to prove he is worth it tho. :tup:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The funniest part about that video was the part when they were making owl noises to jinx us during the final seconds of our game against Lazio :rofl: The owl or the "gufo" is a symbol of bad luck/jinx in Italy. These guys made absolute fuckwits of themselves, but that's nothing new with Napoli supporters.
:lol: I didn't know that. I was wondering why they are making those noises.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You see this watch? Yeah, nipples can't even afford it.
You see this watch? Of course you do, I'm not in Naples so it didn't get stolen. - Ristiano Cronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)