Cristiano Ronaldo (65 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
If theses reports about napoli beeing plan a (which doesnt really make sense), you have to question the motivation and intelligence of ronaldo/mendes. They need to clearify this tomorrow and set it right bc its not ok to be second choice after paying 350m.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Clarify every bs published in the news?
Of course this is bullshit. A super agent like Mendes is very well aware of Napoli's financial capabilities. It would be like Messi's agent offering him to Fulham. Those agents don't make big bucks just running around and offering their clients to anybody.
ADL is desperate to turn the headlines and dominate the press coverage ahead of tomorrow. That's all there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Legend has it that Yonhong Li doesn't understand English and this was why he rejected Ronaldo without knowing
as he was packing his office at Milanello, he remembered the words of his father when he was 10 years old "son, study hard, study foreign languages, especially German. its gonna be the worlds #1 language in 40 years". Bonucci told the press that he heard someone scream when he arrived for training, and when they asked what were the words he heard, he replied that it sounded like NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!

Apr 29, 2006
ADL just went full retard. What will he say when Medes/CR7 respond to this? It's not Juve, who should be butthurt here, but CR7 and his agent - who was, supposedly, offering him around like old furniture to any club. Maybe Parma were on this list too?
" Nipples have Mertens, we don't need CR7!" - I guess that's what this moron ADL will say tomorrow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apparently, the theory according to whom Ronaldo was so impressed by the standing ovation that he ultimately decided to force a move just to join us is most likely bolocks, ofc his ego felt good after that but apparently the likes of Napoli were rather his preffered choice and got turned down by them due to financial reasons lol, imo that's a bit embarassing.

------------

Edit: Perhaps this will serve as extra motivation for him to prove he is worth it tho. :tup:
Well obviously that rumor was bs, he didn't come here because of the ovation he came because we are paying the wage he wants.

And honestly who the hell cares if Mendes offered Ronaldo to Napoli first. I wouldn't care if he offered him to Inter and AC Milan before us too.

We are still the only ones who got him. This is just more pathetic loser bs from one of our rival's. 'Mendes called me first' scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)