Cristiano Ronaldo (89 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
Very good post :tup:

Welcome to the forums mate.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Cristiano Ronaldo, as far as I can say and I think I know him pretty well over these years, does not make random decisions. And please note, that it is not something his Agent would suggest him to do. He makes such important decisions in life by himself still (also financial, withing family, etc). At first I was also suprised that he decided to move from RM, but when I noticed the club in decision was Juventus it started to make more sense.

1. Juventus is a big club with history- Cristiano likes to play for big clubs, so he can still see whether he can compete with top players in world
2. Juventus competes in Italy's Serie A - Cristiano likes to switch clubs in order to experience new leagues and top players in each league. His head is missioned always on victories and new challenges which he wants to overcome.
3. Juventus had great players play at their finest even if in older age - What comes to my mind is exactly this part that justifies this transaction. CR7 is 33 and in enxt 4 years he will be 37. This is considered quite 'old' in football careers for field players. However, I have seen Del Piero play by his 37 in Juve and he was great! There is also Buffon who just recently signed for PSG at his 40. Nedved was until 36 and perhaps if I'd dig deeper I'd find more world class players who 'aged well' in Juve. This is (in my opinion) one of the top reasons why he decided for Juventus.
4. Last but not least, Juve Fans - Maybe not many players look at fans while deciding to do a move. I also belive that in CR's case this was not the top priority, but I do know he appreciates great fans. By great fans I mean fans who are proud of the Club that they support. Maybe he missed that feeling in RM, because RM is popular in global scale due advertisements, marketing etc.. so it was hard to find pure RM fans. I belive in Juve this is different, The Old Lady has great fans who support her in many many years, truly, with heart.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also after-football-career. Since Cristiano would love to delve into fashion career after his sports one, Italy is a great place to promote also his fashion designs and CR7 brand in general. This might also had impact on the decision to join Juve.

So these are my reasonings why Cristiano transfered exactly to Juventus. I have to say, i am very happy to be here. Juventus is truly an amazing club. I will go continue to read about Juve's history and current status.
Also you forgot maybe the biggest reason, his taxes issue with Spain, otherwise I agree

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Ah yes, @Klovn, worth mentioning that too. Ronaldo takes to heart such allegations, even if he paid 20M+ EUR now for what they accused him, he still could feel betrayed and wanted to leave due that too.

I was perhaps reasoning more as to WHY HE CHOSE JUVENTUS as oppose to WHY HE DECIDED TO LEAVE RM.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
New mission, Cron-Cr7 selfie!
Such a pity i dint got any of my scarfs with me...
And i couldn't find anything Juventus related here, but a Dybala jersey, things are about to change soon

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
http://www.premiumsporthd.it/serie-...-intervenga-la-magistratura--2018_18163.shtml

Some magistrate shouting that the transaction is immoral and should be investigated. :sergio:

Probably nothing to worry about, but you never know with Italy.
A lot of shady shit takes place in the world of football transfers. But this deal just seems to be too big. You know such a deal will be scrutinized. No way we are going to do anything wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Be nice, boys :mut:

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
What gets me are the lurkers. I love to see them come out of the shadows after years of hiding.

Sight to behold.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
You r right dude

- - - Updated - - -

Be nice, boys :mut:

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
100%% right lets welcome our new fans and have all one love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)