Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That still wont work. Even if the sleeping giant and treble winner sell one of their many world class players, they would still have Shkriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio, who are the three best defenders on earth. That old and washed up player that we signed wont help us in that regard, our decline has started, the wounded lion from Milano is standing up and ready to take his throne... :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
:delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it so bad to be hiding in the shadows here though? I for one just like to read the forum, get the news from here. While one might not have much to say, even by just reading the forum for some time, you get attached to this place and you like it.
Like Cronios said, many of us were lurkers. I lurked for over a year before posted my first time if I recall. Lurk on big guy :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
It'll come. It took 24 hours for me to get it. They're bombed with orders now
Ooh! Really? I was expecting it like getting the e-mail immediately. I understood that in 24 hours the order gets dispatched, but that the e-mail confirmation comes as soon as you make order.
Because I also registered my account on Juve Website, but also have not received any e-mail from them to activate my account.

Seems like a big mess there - thanks for re-assuring though.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ooh! Really? I was expecting it like getting the e-mail immediately. I understood that in 24 hours the order gets dispatched, but that the e-mail confirmation comes as soon as you make order.
Because I also registered my account on Juve Website, but also have not received any e-mail from them to activate my account.

Seems like a big mess there - thanks for re-assuring though.
Normally it comes straight away, yes. I was sweatin'a bit myself :D But don't worry mate, it will arrive!

- - - Updated - - -

Same with the activation link

*applies job at Juve Store*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)