Cristiano Ronaldo (185 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ooh! Really? I was expecting it like getting the e-mail immediately. I understood that in 24 hours the order gets dispatched, but that the e-mail confirmation comes as soon as you make order.
Because I also registered my account on Juve Website, but also have not received any e-mail from them to activate my account.

Seems like a big mess there - thanks for re-assuring though.
If you put any orders in today, you will get the e-mail immediately. The order I put in yesterday didn't get an e-mail confirmation until around midnight last night for me

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
If you put any orders in today, you will get the e-mail immediately. The order I put in yesterday didn't get an e-mail confirmation until around midnight last night for me
I havent got my email for order confirmation, I put order today though. I have contacted Juve Store through e-mail, but no response so far in few hours.
In the end I just hope everything will be alright, even if it takes a bit more time. :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My lovely wife is out of pocket for 2 days, I hope to hear from her today that she got the goods.

I told her she will need to find a cab home from the airport if she doesn't get the jerseys cuz I ain't gonna pick her up :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Maaaan, it's painful, quite nervous regarding my orders on Juve Store.. still no confirmation, but my money was already deducted from my Bank Account, quite some amount. :(
Oh! All the kids I saw had Dybala :D The force is out. Am sure you will get yours sorted soon.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
They are experiencing U.S. holiday season shopping volume levels right now. I bet their infrastructure has failed over so many times that thousands of orders may have potentially lost

Insanity

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They are experiencing U.S. holiday season shopping volume levels right now. I bet their infrastructure has failed over so many times that thousands of orders may have potentially lost

Insanity
Wonder if they hired the ACA website architects :yaoming:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus cancel Ronaldo party?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly changed their mind about opening up the Allianz Stadium for Cristiano Ronaldo’s presentation on Monday.

The Portuguese has signed for the club in a €100m transfer from Real Madrid, and will arrive in Turin next week.

Today’s Gazzetta dello Sport reported that he would be presented at the stadium, but now the newspaper says some “practical difficulties” will prevent that.

While the local police assured they could manage the event, it appears that there simply wasn’t enough time to put everything in place.

Police will also have to be deployed to Caselle airport, the J-Medical facility and the Continassa headquarters to manage what is expected to be a huge crowd of fans who will welcome CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

That sucks...was hoping to see him do some tricks on the field in front of a full stadium :depressed

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly changed their mind about opening up the Allianz Stadium for Cristiano Ronaldo’s presentation on Monday.

The Portuguese has signed for the club in a €100m transfer from Real Madrid, and will arrive in Turin next week.

Today’s Gazzetta dello Sport reported that he would be presented at the stadium, but now the newspaper says some “practical difficulties” will prevent that.

While the local police assured they could manage the event, it appears that there simply wasn’t enough time to put everything in place.

Police will also have to be deployed to Caselle airport, the J-Medical facility and the Continassa headquarters to manage what is expected to be a huge crowd of fans who will welcome CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

That sucks...was hoping to see him do some tricks on the field in front of a full stadium :depressed
I was hoping he would hit a few dingers for the kids

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

By Football Italia staff

- - - Updated - - -

But what does this exactly mean?
There will still be presentation LIVE coverage, but more of like press-conference style?
Not on stadium? Or on empty stadium?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
But what does this exactly mean?
There will still be presentation LIVE coverage, but more of like press-conference style?
Not on stadium? Or on empty stadium?
Press conference style will be nice. I think press conference is the way to go in the future of football. We need to hire Mcgregor to teach our players how to win at press conference and further solidify our position as the KING of Italy and about to BULLY off all the other European teams in the world.

The CR7 transfer is basically our way of telling the footballing world "we do what the f we want! Doubt me now!?"

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Press conference style will be nice. I think press conference is the way to go in the future of football. We need to hire Mcgregor to teach our players how to win at press conference and further solidify our position as the KING of Italy and about to BULLY off all the other European teams in the world.

The CR7 transfer is basically our way of telling the footballing world "we do what the f we want! Doubt me now!?"
I am fine with both I guess, but slightly prefer the stadium presentation - it brings more hype! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)