Cristiano Ronaldo (102 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Be nice, boys :mut:

But on a serious note; while it feels weird to see someone immediately starting to support us just because we have CR7, I suppose we all - if we go far enough back in time - began our journeys as juventini because of a particular player. For me it was Roberto Baggio.

Tuz will see many new members join now. We have the GOAT, so it's inevitable. I say let's welcome them and at least give them all a chance. Who knows, they might eventually get the same love for the Old Lady as we did.
For me it was Buffon and Del Piero and latter Nedved sealed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I misss that Juve ❤️

Buy on AliExpress.com

MbSol

Jul 21, 2008
Woah, Cristiano Ronaldo. This could be THE transfer of the century!

It was 2 AM here in South part of the world when I got the done dealio confirmation. Even though the approx 10 days build up to it is obviously exhausting, it still surreal to experience the news.

Been a Tuz lurker for half of my 22 years of being a Juventino so, looking at his name on the player threads here is really felt funny and unreal. Also this must've been the first player thread without any transfer threads. Not that I mind lol..

After witnessing 5 consecutive finals defeat, the farsopoli era (give it up to @gsol, the GOAT poster when it comes to calciopoli-related things), Serie B, Cobolli-Gigli & Secco, all those clappings of Amauri, Grygera's lost teeth, Molinaro's crosses, Ferrara & Delneri, every one of us Juventini deserves this. I’ve been following Juventus since 1996 and, together with 2002 & 2012 scudetti, this is the most inexplicable and mind blowing moment I’ve experienced.

Of course we haven't achieved/won anything. That should be the mentality and no other player knows this better than Cristiano. I hope he can transmits that belief to the whole club esp the players, that THIS IS THE TIME.

Long may it last and here's for hoping that we continue our Serie A domination and to finally get that Big Ears Cup once and for all, this upcoming season and beyond.

Afterall that being said, I just wanna say it loud and clear: WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. WHAT A TIME TO BE JUVENTUS FANS.

Bem vindo, Cristiano! Forza Juve! :flag1:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
That'd be great, RM doing the dirty work for us by weakening our opponents. :D
That still wont work. Even if the sleeping giant and treble winner sell one of their many world class players, they would still have Shkriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio, who are the three best defenders on earth. That old and washed up player that we signed wont help us in that regard, our decline has started, the wounded lion from Milano is standing up and ready to take his throne... :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
That still wont work. Even if the sleeping giant and treble winner sell one of their many world class players, they would still have Shkriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio, who are the three best defenders on earth. That old and washed up player that we signed wont help us in that regard, our decline has started, the wounded lion from Milano is standing up and ready to take his throne... :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
Such an accurate inda fan perspective. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Lord Beppe manipulated their focus on Icardi
No doubt.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:lol: +rep

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
What gets me are the lurkers. I love to see them come out of the shadows after years of hiding.

Sight to behold.
Is it so bad to be hiding in the shadows here though? I for one just like to read the forum, get the news from here. While one might not have much to say, even by just reading the forum for some time, you get attached to this place and you like it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Is it so bad to be hiding in the shadows here though? I for one just like to read the forum, get the news from here. While one might not have much to say, even by just reading the forum for some time, you get attached to this place and you like it.
Not at all, many of us were lurkers before becoming regulars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)