Cristiano Ronaldo (172 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think the fact that Moreno is convicted for drug dealing, the guy that designated the referee for South Korea - Spain is banned from football-related jobs for life and multiple persons that ranked highly in FIFA in 2002 nowadays face fraud, corruption and other charges and similarly are banned from from football for life really makes you question whether the shady South Korea run in 2002 was legitimate or not. A lot of the people involved have proved to be outright criminals with no integrity.
Q

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
With the world cup qualifiers going on, I have this theory that he'll retire at the world cup alla Zidane (as long as Portugal qualify), which will also be at the end of his contract at Juve. So he won't be moving anywhere this summer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
With the world cup qualifiers going on, I have this theory that he'll retire at the world cup alla Zidane (as long as Portugal qualify), which will also be at the end of his contract at Juve. So he won't be moving anywhere this summer.
he won't retire as long as messi keeps playing. he wants to reserve his spot as number 1 in goals in CL.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003

Excellent discussion

Basically there's no way we can stop him from taking freekicks since his ego can't accept it. And when you have Pandemic Pirlo getting all nice and comfy with the senior players, it's even more reason to think this will never change as long as he's still at Juventus.
Let's face it, the only other capable player has been injured all season...dybala would be the free kick taker...and all the players should tell ronaldo to step aside when he returns.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he has scored more Serie A goals than any other player since he made his debut in the competition (76).

Torino 2-2 Juventus:
Possession: 29-71%
Shots: 9-22
Shots on target: 5-8
Passing accuracy: 76-91%

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2021-04-03_23-32-27.jpg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nope. Not true. He's been playing and we've still been shit.

Can't justify paying him what he earns, and we have regressed as a team with him, both in terms of performances and results.

Of course, he's not the cause, but we can't just absolve him of any blame of responsibility. I'm tired of people giving him a pass because he's Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)