Cristiano Ronaldo (262 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You don't like Germany as a nation or the German people?

Concerning the Bayern board: Yeah, they can be too much, no doubt. But I felt it was worse when Uli was the President. With that said, I also think the culture inside the club is what makes it so good/succesful. They always demand the best from each other and have big goals. Bayern is a club with many big egos and personalities and it been that way for many many years.

Lothar Matthäus said it quite good himself:

"You should never hold grudges. Nothing should be allowed to fester. At FC Bayern it's always been the case that people have given each other a piece of their mind and then been able to sort everything out again. Everyone gives their all for success, and when strong characters meet, things can get a bit heated. At Bayern, people talk straight, and that's always been a great strength of the club."

But no doubt it becomes too much at times, it's not without reason the club is nicknamed FC Hollywood.
No sorry, I love and respect Germany as a country. This is purely restricted to football. For example I stopped watching F1 after Schumacher retired. Growing up I didn't like the German National team and that sort of carried over to Bayern.
Germany and Brazil were like the top two NT's when I started watching football so dint like to see them winning at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I've always admired and respected Bayern, albeit begrudgingly.

However, when it comes to Die Manschaftt, I've always enjoyed seeing them suffer, whether it was Bulgaria in 94, Croatia in 98, or South Korea in 2020. I've always disliked them since the days of the diving cunt Klinsmann. The only other team that I find more repulsive are England, but they are perennial losers, so I just laugh when they inevitably get fucked and unceremoniously bounced out of tournaments.

Another great thing is that Italy always owns Zee Germans in international competitions - it's beautiful, a sight to behold.
What makes you respect/admire Bayern and not do the same with the German NT? They're quite well connected after all. :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What makes you respect/admire Bayern and not do the same with the German NT? They're quite well connected after all. :p
I despised Klinsmann - always saw him as a diving cunt and a typical poacher (and aside from Trezeguet, I'm not a really big fan of poachers; for example, I disliked Inzaghi and was happy when we sold him).

Also, Germany have always had their share of annoying shitcunt players, so it's hard to like them.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No sorry, I love and respect Germany as a country. This is purely restricted to football. For example I stopped watching F1 after Schumacher retired. Growing up I didn't like the German National team and that sort of carried over to Bayern.
Germany and Brazil were like the top two NT's when I started watching football so dint like to see them winning at all.
Germany is probably the country that redeemed itself the most concerning it's past. Apart from that is Germany a nation I respect and admire for their hard working and industrious people, and also their culture.

Their cars are not too bad as well. ;)

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Germany is probably the country that redeemed itself the most concerning it's past. Apart from that is Germany a nation I respect and admire for their hard working and industrious people, and also their culture.

Their cars are not too neither. ;)
Oh definitely. I have a lot of respect for Germany as a nation, just as I do for Japan. I love their respective cultures. German beer isn't too bad either :p

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Only German player I liked was M. Klose. Hated Kahn, overrated mofo. It was lovely to watch Ronaldo rape him in the 02 final.
Kahn is like one of those high school bullies that gave the perception that he was strong just because he is the loudest, but is in act a weak fug.

Put prime Kahn in today’s game, he will still be a irrelevant sausage sucking fug getting owned by new age beasts like dab king Pogba and Mbappe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 235)