Cristiano Ronaldo (235 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Kudos to CR7 for storming off the pitch today. #saynotosubparofficiating

If I were him, I would even encourage my fans to send threatening letters to the ref’s family.

Refereein standard has been in free fall, starting with 2002 World Cup where the Colombian referee was given 5 virgin Korean boys to sleep with after helping Korea win against Italy.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Kudos to CR7 for storming off the pitch today. #saynotosubparofficiating

If I were him, I would even encourage my fans to send threatening letters to the ref’s family.

Refereein standard has been in free fall, starting with 2002 World Cup where the Colombian referee was given 5 virgin Korean boys to sleep with after helping Korea win against Italy.
1616920312800.png

https://www.goal.com/en/news/from-b...-happened-to-byron/19k8pz1j2pamu1etxnvqxy8v6j

this bastard got caught with drugs incredible

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He has a fake Ecuadorian passport. He is actually Colombian born and used to serve as Pablo escobar’s Gimp.

Seriously, football referees these days are often made up of scums child molesters. Fug uefa for asking for more respects towards referees. They are basically ruining the game these days.

I hope CR7 activates his fanbase to start sending threats to the refs family.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Kahn is like one of those high school bullies that gave the perception that he was strong just because he is the loudest, but is in act a weak fug.

Put prime Kahn in today’s game, he will still be a irrelevant sausage sucking fug getting owned by new age beasts like dab king Pogba and Mbappe
lol kahn is a legendary goalkeeper. one of the best to ever play the game.

8/10 gk would punch the ball on this shot, but this guy managed to cought it. In real time i never saw anything like it till then .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He might be a bad drug dealer but he was a great referee.
I think the fact that Moreno is convicted for drug dealing, the guy that designated the referee for South Korea - Spain is banned from football-related jobs for life and multiple persons that ranked highly in FIFA in 2002 nowadays face fraud, corruption and other charges and similarly are banned from from football for life really makes you question whether the shady South Korea run in 2002 was legitimate or not. A lot of the people involved have proved to be outright criminals with no integrity.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
lol kahn is a legendary goalkeeper. one of the best to ever play the game.

8/10 gk would punch the ball on this shot, but this guy managed to cought it. In real time i never saw anything like it till then .

One of his saves in the penalty shoot out in the 2001 CL final is one of the best I've ever seen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the fact that Moreno is convicted for drug dealing, the guy that designated the referee for South Korea - Spain is banned from football-related jobs for life and multiple persons that ranked highly in FIFA in 2002 nowadays face fraud, corruption and other charges and similarly are banned from from football for life really makes you question whether the shady South Korea run in 2002 was legitimate or not. A lot of the people involved have proved to be outright criminals with no integrity.
Doesn’t mean that match was fixed. Plus it was like 20 years ago, who cares.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well said. All these campaigns for respect towards referee is just bull sheet that corrupted uefa pulls over your eyes.

European footballing standard has been dirtier and dirtier. Would rather Juve move to American League to live that Hollywood life.
But then again, our players are too boring to give Americans the entertainment they demand for. We do not have a Conor mcgregor equivalent of footballer.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Excellent discussion

Basically there's no way we can stop him from taking freekicks since his ego can't accept it. And when you have Pandemic Pirlo getting all nice and comfy with the senior players, it's even more reason to think this will never change as long as he's still at Juventus.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Excellent discussion

Basically there's no way we can stop him from taking freekicks since his ego can't accept it. And when you have Pandemic Pirlo getting all nice and comfy with the senior players, it's even more reason to think this will never change as long as he's still at Juventus.
Del Piero always seemed like a great guy, very likeable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 211)