Cristiano Ronaldo (48 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think it comes down to salary

I'm sure management would be happy to get his wage off the books and I'm sure the player would like to be somewhere that is actually competitive in Europe.

Will another team actually offer him a wage he will accept though?

As amazing as Ronaldo is I would rather get rid of him this summer, move on and kick the rebuilding project into full gear. As long as he is here the team has to built around playing for him and that will get us what? One more season of his goals? there is no future in that for Juventus.

On the flip side I would think Real would think the same. Bringing back a 37 y/o Ronaldo instead of using that money for Mbappe or Haaland is just stupid imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think it comes down to salary

I'm sure management would be happy to get his wage off the books and I'm sure the player would like to be somewhere that is actually competitive in Europe.

Will another team actually offer him a wage he will accept though?
I believe both Real and PSG would give him that.

I wish we keep him, though.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh is always up for gambling.

If you just bet the opposite of what he does, you’ll win.
It's tricky bro, I tried to reverse juju on a bet, and I didn't get the result I wanted and won money :stupid:

I want Cr7 to leave tbh, not because I don't want him here, but because he's staining his incredible legacy and this club doesn't deserve him. Dead serious. Losing 10th scudetti....Ajax, Lyon and Porto CL exit....Let the man join PSG get himself a treble there, have 3 UCL from 3 different clubs, I wish him the best, and he sure won't get it here.

Oh and I've never been a Cr7 fan until he came here, always disliked him but after he donned our shirt and seeing him fight on the pitch i fell in love :rabbit:

- - - Updated - - -

Whaat panucci and dybalol aren't even top 100 in serie a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)