Cristiano Ronaldo (51 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
yeah, i think he really gone this time, and i'm not saying it because of some of the posts above, it's just plain obvious that it didn't work out and we were unable to provide a proper supporting cast to help him live up to the expectations(although individually he done overall well for himself), what hurts the most perhaps is that we subjected him to some eliminations at the hands of absolute underdogs without one proper challenge/push for that UCL trophy during this time which was definitely not the way he was planning it out when coming here, then to make matters worse you also got empty stadiums that don't help at all, while again you still have his insane wages that keep being perceived as a burden which not only weights on the team regardless of the other financial benefits he brings but also makes it even more plausible that the management would be willing to cut down on the costs and cash in on him given the recent turn of events...

Not that i necessarily agree with it but nor do i disagree at this point , realistically we couldn't/can't provide a competent midfield or compatible enough(or at least match-fit enough) cast around him and by now it's quite clear that we won't be breaking bank for world class players anytime soon either, heck more recently neither do we afford a capable coach atm so what's even the point of it all then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You just have to love how our club always makes that "if a player wishes to leave we dont fight against it and let that happen" type statement. We fucking plant the seed for the player to want to leave. Hey pogba please don't leave, we love you, oh by the way, that record transfer fee would help our books look great, but please don't leave, wink wink, nudge nudge...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think it's quite simple, the club was actually ok with Pogba's sale and it will be the same if Ronaldo requests a transfer.
Will he though? To do so he needs to have a club that will be able to cover his wages and pay the transfer fee.

I fail to see why Real Madrid would want him back. They can always go after Mbappe and/or Haaland, this is their style.

MU could be interested I guess but they're obsessed with youth too. PSG probably would do that only in a swap for useless Icardi.

It's very far fetched that CR7 will ask for sale. Sure, JUve have been very poor in CL but it seems to me there are very few places to go for Ronaldo.

Oct 23, 2011
Will he though? To do so he needs to have a club that will be able to cover his wages and pay the transfer fee.

I fail to see why Real Madrid would want him back. They can always go after Mbappe and/or Haaland, this is their style.

MU could be interested I guess but they're obsessed with youth too. PSG probably would do that only in a swap for useless Icardi.
Good question. Wages are one part of it. I think more importantly for Ronaldo is whether he believes we have a shot at winning titles next season, if he doesn't, I doubt he'll want to stick around. Either way, he is way too professional to let anything slip before the end of the season anyway so we'll just have to wait and see.

We will be looking to get his book value back so we don't make a loss (roughly 29 million). I don't think that's going to be too big of an obstacle for those clubs and I'm sure they'll jump on the opportunity of signing Ronaldo for a couple of seasons. In MU's case it makes them instantly more competitive in the PL and PSG would be a top 3 side in Europe. For both of these, the financial aspect won't be as detrimental as it's been for us in case the whole thing fails.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It Cris is infact going to Real, it would be nice to see Jovic part of the deal. He’s on a dry deal right now, no?

I don’t mind Icardi ( or even Milik ) but Jovic is younger, has a higher ceiling and likely isn’t a nuisance off the pitch like Icardi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If he gets back to Real Madrid, we are taking a big bad L in our reputation as losers. even thought he is about to retire soon!
double sward transfer.. good and bad things about it!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he gets back to Real Madrid, we are taking a big bad L in our reputation as losers. even thought he is about to retire soon!
double sward transfer.. good and bad things about it!
That Big L is already there. The reality is thatwe ARE fukin losers and theres no 2 ways about it, Everyone knows that.

If he decides to leave, we very well deserve it for being so inept, and ill be fine with it. He is not a moneygrabber like Douglas Costa for example,,,, CR7 likes to compete in the CL and in Juventus we have only embarrased him with this mess of a project. Im all for him to leave if he wants, he deserves better than Paratici, Nedved and the WineMofo for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, i think he really gone this time, and i'm not saying it because of some of the posts above, it's just plain obvious that it didn't work out and we were unable to provide a proper supporting cast to help him live up to the expectations(although individually he done overall well for himself), what hurts the most perhaps is that we subjected him to some eliminations at the hands of absolute underdogs without one proper challenge/push for that UCL trophy during this time which was definitely not the way he was planning it out when coming here, then to make matters worse you also got empty stadiums that don't help at all, while again you still have his insane wages that keep being perceived as a burden which not only weights on the team regardless of the other financial benefits he brings but also makes it even more plausible that the management would be willing to cut down on the costs and cash in on him given the recent turn of events...

Not that i necessarily agree with it but nor do i disagree at this point , realistically we couldn't/can't provide a competent midfield or compatible enough(or at least match-fit enough) cast around him and by now it's quite clear that we won't be breaking bank for world class players anytime soon either, heck more recently neither do we afford a capable coach atm so what's even the point of it all then.
Im 90% he is gone, and that is mainly because:

1- The project failed terribly and is an embarrastment for him and for juventus.
2- We will need to cut loses because the team is on the red and we cant ask money from exxor everytime Paratici, Nedved and Agnelli fuk it up.
3- Juventus needs to start all over again like in 2011-2012, because right now theres re just too many wrong things going on that need to be settled, and one of them is the wage bill. The team needs to shrink and be smart in this difficult times.

In summary, we should accept the fact that this is the dead end of this era and big things need to be done to go at it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)