Cristiano Ronaldo (119 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We did better with Matri and Vucinic up top. When you have a guy as greedy as Ronaldo, he needs to be scoring 50 goals a season for the team to win
team behind matri and vucinic:

buffon
barzagli bonucci chiellini
lichtsteiner vidal pirlo marchisio asamoah​

all of the above players would start over those we have now.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
I hope we actually increase his wages to take up 10 players' wages instead of just 6. That way we can sell De ligt and replace him with someone cheaper. Maybe get Ogbonna back.

- - - Updated - - -

And the only reason he isn't is he doesn't have MVPP behind him.

Put Matri and Vučinić on this team they don't cross 10 goals between them ffs.
He was bought for the CL and legit was walking against Porto. Offered absolutely nothing. He is a complete and utter waste of this club's money. We have sacrificed several positions in order to fund his wages. And it has been as good as a return on investment as Enron

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I won't shit on ronaldo...but to not pass so many times really was disappointing. I dont care whether he has confidence in morata or others...what I saw was his team mates in the clear multiple times and he ignored them. If you are going to ignore them then you have to bury those shots in the bqck of the net.

If he isnt happy then fucking leave..but don't start playing like a selfish cunt because we could have won this game easily.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I hope we actually increase his wages to take up 10 players' wages instead of just 6. That way we can sell De ligt and replace him with someone cheaper. Maybe get Ogbonna back.

- - - Updated - - -

He was bought for the CL and legit was walking against Porto. Offered absolutely nothing. He is a complete and utter waste of this club's money. We have sacrificed several positions in order to fund his wages. And it has been as good as a return on investment as Enron
Yeah he was shit against Porto. But he also tore his ass apart to score only goals vs Atl Madrid, Ajax and Lyon and had almost zero help.

We have not sacrificed shit. We have spent 500m since signing him. New FBs, new CBs, new wingers and striker, changed 90% of the team and skimped out on the most important one. That is not his fault, he did not stop us from improving this team with him, stupid management did.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
not a problem from him, if the team plays as unit he is also playing like this. In Allegri team he was scoring less, but also assisted and created more chances, because we were a team actually. After Max left we are just Ronaldo dependant it already happened last year and is even worse this year. But last year you could actually see some team play still. This year we are bunch of pussies who will just cry they didnt get the decision from ref.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
The 60m cost per year would help the squad rejuvenate and not be too reliant on a singular player who casually walks back after being offside.

Cr7 is goat but we have other more glaring needs.

Having him is like using an iphone to drive a nail instead of a hammer.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)