Cristiano Ronaldo (312 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think the freekick taking competition will be hot next year, I think all three of them will have a crack at it, hopefully they manage to discuss it like adults when all 3 are on pitch. Often enough only 2 of them will play though, Ronaldo got rested plenty in La Liga last year and Dybala usually misses a lot of games through injury

I expect Ronaldo to take all the crappy, not-likely-to-score freekicks from 30+ meters out or from sides of the pitch, he always tried those at Real and Portugal while the good ones sometimes went to others as well, Bale and James are pretty solid freekick takers too

:agree:

Kroos as well, he took quite a lot of them from what i saw

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Princess can't take FKs no more. He is just shite.

--

And he will probably be shite for us too, 100M well spend! @GordoDeCentral

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Imagine Allegri taking half a season to settle Ronaldo into becoming a starter and benching him until then to acclimatise to his dacdics.
Yes we've been told to imagine it too many times but that's just not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Princess can't take FKs no more. He is just shite.

--

And he will probably be shite for us too, 100M well spend! @GordoDeCentral
What's with the idiotic ronaldo hate laps? Is that all that vodka that finally melted your brain or was it the relentless tapping?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There were 520,000 Cristiano Ronaldo shirts sold during the first 24 hours following the official announcement of the deal!

20,000 across Adidas & Juventus stores worldwide, and 500,000 on the online stores.

#YahooSportsItalia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 289)