Cristiano Ronaldo (257 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
520,000 Cristiano Ronaldo shirts sold during the first 24 hours, after Juventus announce the deal! 20,000 shirts sold across Adidas & Juventus stores worldwide, and 500,000 on the online stores.

Juventus have gained about 3M new followers on social media, Since the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo. #CR7

WTF :lol:
His value in the marketplace cannot be overstated. It is impossible to do so. This guy literally prints money for whomever he is playing for.

- - - Updated - - -

He should take all the penalties and none of the free kicks.
Except for maybe the ones from a significant distance. He's got much more power in those legs than Pjanic and Dybala combined.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When you run out of original, cohesive ideas, you just start cherry picking words from other posts, cobble them together, and hope that no one notices how stupid you sound.

An Inter fan in a nutshell :lol:
Let me tell you what happened to my wife yesterday in Rome...

She went into the Nike store, looked around for a few minutes and went to ask the staff where the Juve section was...they asked her to leave :lol:

Then...

When she was in the city of Salice, she asked some folks walking around where she could find Juventus jerseys....and they asked her "why would you want one?"...lol she knew immediately she wasn't going to get any help there either. :lol:

If you could quantify the hate that intensified this summer with Ronaldo coming...its simply marvelous.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
520,000 Cristiano Ronaldo shirts sold during the first 24 hours, after Juventus announce the deal! 20,000 shirts sold across Adidas & Juventus stores worldwide, and 500,000 on the online stores.

Juventus have gained about 3M new followers on social media, Since the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo. #CR7

WTF :lol:
Where di u get this info from? 520 k shirts is just insane, I dont really believe it. Even if we get 10 % from each thats more than 5m euro.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Let me tell you what happened to my wife yesterday in Rome...

She went into the Nike store, looked around for a few minutes and went to ask the staff where the Juve section was...they asked her to leave :lol:

Then...

When she was in the city of Salice, she asked some folks walking around where she could find Juventus jerseys....and they asked her "why would you want one?"...lol she knew immediately she wasn't going to get any help there either. :lol:

If you could quantify the hate that intensified this summer with Ronaldo coming...its simply marvelous.
Try sending your then 63 year old uncle out there to try and find a Juventus Jersey

A Nedved Jersey

In Rome

In 2002

:lol:

He was convinced that I hated him :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Work well for us and him. It's just not right for a big club like Juve to go out there and treat him differently right away. We've never done a 'Galactico' typa presentation and there's no reason to start now.
Says a lot about him too. He loves attention, but seems to want to get right to work without the crazy fan-fare...besides, he knows its going to be crazy with people trying to see him anyway, lol doesn't need a big presentation for there to be insanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)