Cristiano Ronaldo (214 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We did it guys. We fought the evil jinx @Badass Dybala. Cut for CR7 won the War. Despite facing the evil of @Mark we stood firm and fought with honor. I am proud of every single one of you.

@B3N I salute you
@Bianconero81 I salute you
@Bianconero_Aus I salute you
@CrimsonianKing I salute you
@DAiDEViL I salute you
@digitalbash I salute you
@Dru I salute you
@Fr3sh I salute you
@GarfielD I salute you
@GiocataGrande I salute you
@Jethro I salute you
@Klovn I salute you
@Kyle I salute you
@Post Ironic I salute you
@Ronn I salute you
@s4tch I salute you
@Wittl I salute you
@Zacheryah I salute you

Special remembrance SALUTE for the Hero we lost in the War

@lgorTudor

@Zoso What the fuck are you doing in my group, you stupid Donald Trump fan. You almost lost us the War. Traitor.
I didn't bought your euphoria for Ronaldo first. Thought you were joking and want to jinx this transfer. But you've proved me wrong later, you've been on the same train from the beginning. Great job, you crazy fucker!

Almost weekend, time for friday jam soon :maddy:

In Copenhagen sun and blue sky without clouds too? Finally we can spend some time away from our computers and enjoy the nice summerdays. :weee: @Nzoric

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
One club for life. I understand, a 10-13 year old child looking for his colors. But an adult fan? Ble.
I assume this was meant to me.

And why is it wrong to find the 'One club for life' at late 20s? Perhaps you guys were all lucky and felt a strong relationship early on. Or maybe I was not as passionate football fan when I was younger as I thought and something other than football was my number 1 back then. Who knows. All I know is, I am here now and excited for the road ahead.

Rest assured, this being the biggest Juve Fan base forums out there, I can only see me as the 'new guy' commenting here - so you dont have to be scared of the 'fake fans'. It will be tough to watch Facebook / social media comments under Juventus, because there will be plenty of 'CR7' only there, even if the post is not related to him - but that is something I had to painfully already accept at Real Madrid. Annoying, but thats how it is.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
We scored as many free kicks in a single season by 3 different players

CR need to sit and watch this

Definetly master pieces. I am really really curious how the Free Kicks will be distributed in Juve now since CR7 has joined. I assume it will be based on the discussion between these 3 players (Pjanic, Dybala, Ronaldo) at the given moment when the foul for free kick was whistled.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I didn't bought your euphoria for Ronaldo first. Thought you were joking and want to jinx this transfer. But you've proved me wrong later, you've been on the same train from the beginning. Great job, you crazy fucker!

Almost weekend, time for friday jam soon :maddy:

In Copenhagen sun and blue sky without clouds too? Finally we can spend some time away from our computers and enjoy the nice summerdays. :weee: @Nzoric
Oh and of course, @Maddy.

I salute you back

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

And why is it wrong to find the 'One club for life' at late 20s? Perhaps you guys were all lucky and felt a strong relationship early on. Or maybe I was not as passionate football fan when I was younger as I thought and something other than football was my number 1 back then. Who knows. All I know is, I am here now and excited for the road ahead.

Rest assured, this being the biggest Juve Fan base forums out there, I can only see me as the 'new guy' commenting here - so you dont have to be scared of the 'fake fans'. It will be tough to watch Facebook / social media comments under Juventus, because there will be plenty of 'CR7' only there, even if the post is not related to him - but that is something I had to painfully already accept at Real Madrid. Annoying, but thats how it is.

No offence Sir, that just my POV. Have fun here, enjoy Juventus.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
@CrimsonianKing

Pele is over-rated because he didn't play in Europe. :baus:

Brazil league such weak sauce from 50s-70s. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

This explains why Copa Libertadores champions beat European Cup champions in 22 of 35 Intercontinental Cups from its beginning in 1960 to our last CL title in 1996. :hihi:
Some people don’t really know shit about Football.

I bet he didn’t even know Santos toured Europe several times and not only beat all big European clubs in one circumstance or another, every game was sold out because everyone wanted to see him play.

I’m embarrassed by one of most stupid comment I’ve ever had to read.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
520,000 Cristiano Ronaldo shirts sold during the first 24 hours, after Juventus announce the deal! 20,000 shirts sold across Adidas & Juventus stores worldwide, and 500,000 on the online stores.

Juventus have gained about 3M new followers on social media, Since the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo. #CR7

WTF :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Don't sweat it man. This is going to be expected. Just be respectful here and things will be great for you. I know that sometimes it doesn't seem that there is a lot of that respect here, but that could be attributed to getting used to the way certain people post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)