Cristiano Ronaldo (217 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Agree, he should be the undisputed number 1 penalty taker. Regarding free kicks, there is another matter - to most of us, Pjanic and Dybala are better free kick takers than him, and rightfully so. Ronaldo would see this with his own eyes in training, and giving his nature, his constant fighting spirit to be the best at everything, I bet he`s gonna work really hard to imrpove his FK`s and eventually take some. I think the first few free kicks will be his, both Dybala and Pjanic would give him the ball, if he misses them, I guess Cristiano would be the one to give the ball back to them. We`ll see...
Such delusion here. Do you really think he hasn't work on his free kicks and tried to get better? Obviously, that's the best he can do.

More importantly, do you really think that Ronaldo would voluntarily step aside and let others take the fks because he has realised they are better? :rofl:
This is a guy who gets annoyed when a teammate scores the winning goal. He kept taking most of the free kicks in Real Madrid even after missing 50 in a row ahead of 4-5 players that are much better at free kicks than him, like Kroos, Modric, James and Bale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)