Cristiano Ronaldo (237 Viewers)

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The fact that the Ronaldo signing will go down as a failure due to Paratici's incompetence is heartbreaking. Getting eliminated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto 3 years in a row is humiliating ( and no we wont beat Porto in the return leg).

All we needed is a decent coach and a decent midfield and it could have been wonderful years.

Can't blame Ronaldo if he wants to leave soon and no superstar wants to be part of this organization for the forseeable future.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Mendes is going to leave that contract renewal message on unread
Contract renewal this early is only in Ronaldo's interests, with such a significant investment in salary Juve should be happy to wait as long as possible to be sure he's still worth the big bucks, it's not like we're risking a transfer fee or anything here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If someone pass him the ball he will score, if it was like last match no goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Younger CR7 + Tevez and MVP would have been pure fapping.
Indeed. Europe conquering kind of fap.

Was a good dream the one i had right now.... But well back to our miserable reality

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He´s a box player. If he gets no crosses into the box what do people expect. The one time we played a decent ball inside we actually scored.

Our attack consists of the CB passing to an uncreative nervous mid. The mid then passes back to the CB and the CB back to the nervous goalie. We´re really good at creating chances for the opponent actually.

It doesn´t matter if it´s Haaland, Mbappe or Lewa, if that´s what you have to work with of course you´re going to struggle.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Does seem like we pissed up the era with ronaldo.

The club needs to make a call though...his salary is ridiculously high and he isnt long term.

Wouod hate to see him leave though...freak of a player...will be hard to find another like him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Does seem like we pissed up the era with ronaldo.

The club needs to make a call though...his salary is ridiculously high and he isnt long term.

Wouod hate to see him leave though...freak of a player...will be hard to find another like him.
I hate to say this, but he's the only reason we get any attention or a modicum of respect (and probably new fans, if any).

That salary is the only reason he keeps up with his technically disabled and mentally pussy-ass teammates for 3 years now. That Sandro incident yesterday made me cringe so much, it's like they met each other for the first time. No chemistry, no understanding, no wit.

Our international performances are embarrasing; let's not kid ourselves, those are the only ones that truly matter. I feel embarrassed.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If someone pass him the ball he will score, if it was like last match no goal.
He´s a box player. If he gets no crosses into the box what do people expect. The one time we played a decent ball inside we actually scored.
I'm probably not understanding you guys correctly, but you're making it sound as if the only thing Ronaldo is capable of is waiting for someone to assist him so that he can score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)